How much longer you think?

This Saturday will be week 7 in flower. 9 lb hammer grown in a mix of fox farms soils and Earth dust dry amendments. Did my last amendment two weeks ago and have just been giving water and 2 molasses tea’s every week. I’ve been rubbing some sugar leaves and this girl just absolutely reeks like a spicy blueberry jam. This is my first grow in a few years and I fucked a lot of stuff up, but they handled it like champs. Super impressed with this strain from jinxproof.

11 Likes

Another two weeks easy… She looks very pretty though :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Awesome. Thats exactly what I was thinking. This isn’t a very good picture. A lot of the pistils on the lower flowers are already browning up and receding nicely. I fucked up growing these things in 5 gallon smart pots. Defiantly should of done 10 gallon. They are absolute beasts.

5 Likes

Looking right on par with a good plant… You’re gonna be in for a treat

4 Likes

7 Likes

The one on the left is larger but has a weird terp profile im not really sure about. The one on the right is a bit smaller but blowing the other one away in the frost department. The blueberry smell coming off that girl is just downright mesmerizing.

4 Likes

I’d say you still have plenty of time. Atleast two weeks but maybe 3. What are your thrichromes telling you? They look tastey

4 Likes

I had to buy a new usb microscope. It should be here Friday.

4 Likes

I’ve thought about a microscope but I’m just still rocking a loupe. I’m still over a month away from buds :pleading_face:

1 Like

They’re only 20$ on amazon. Defiantly worth the price in my opinion.

3 Likes

i used a 60x magnifier lense, I thought it was great seeing individual trichromes.
then i bought a microscope that plugs into my phone…

Its just out of this world - the fields of high definition cloudy and amber trichromes… its blooming mouth watering.:heart_eyes:

Highly recommended upgrading to a microscope

3 Likes

WIN_20200806_12_21_07_Pro WIN_20200806_12_21_54_Pro WIN_20200806_12_23_17_Pro

7 Likes

ohhhh yeah looks like you got your scope early… you definitely still got some good time to go

Awesome, then i have some time to give a few more tea’s to fatten they asses

2 Likes

Yeah man you have atleast a couple more weeks I’m still sticking with more like 3 or maybe a little more. You said that scope you ordered was only 20 bucks? What brand is it if you don’t mind my asking ?

1 Like

Beauty plants there, great shape to them both.

I’ll also say 2 weeks or so from the bud pics, but there’s some amber showing up in those first two trich shots so it might be a bit sooner. Some strains just linger and then ripen up FAST

Also @douggyfresh420 what the heck is your profile pic? I always stare at it when I see your posts lol

1 Like

Lmao its just a pic of me wearing crazy glasses cropped onto an old lady with a bong and a big ole bottle of booze. I have an app on my phone called face in hole. Its hilarious.

2 Likes

Ill have to pull up my order history. Theres tons of cheap Chinese brands that all basically do the same thing. I think mine was around 25$.

2 Likes

2 Likes

That’s awesome. I’ve got a couple hours free here and will now waste them playing with that app lol

2 Likes