Has anyone ever put their pollinated plant in 18-6

Welp it works. Seeds do not ripen or miraculously double in size or number overnight. The seeds grow as normal so far without regards to light schedule. My deer little experiment has become my new method for making a handful of fem seeds. Side note…The plant seems to be on the reveg . that’s cool too. update… i can see less than 20 healthy size baby melons on the vine so to speak… BUT hey. 1 fem seed is better than a regular seed. 2 is better. next spring outdoors will be a blast from the past…Saving the strain. picture update to follow

3 Likes

Yo best part, if you can see twenty there’s probably fifty.

4 Likes

My thoughts exactly.

stem turned purple. What to add? Or leave well nuff alone

2 Likes

I see 23 as of this morning…Keep it up little girl…

3 Likes

my Super Critical CBD gets a sun tan.
I thought it was somthing but i could see it was still green where it was shaded from direct light from cmh315 don’t know if that is your case but it was new to me :+1::maple_leaf::guitar::sunglasses:

1 Like

If that purple stem is not purely genetic, they say purple stems can be a magnesium deficiency.

1 Like

You probably will have many more seeds than you can count. I pollinated early because I want these seeds to finish quick so I can hurry up and use my feminized pollen on the next round of plants. Here is a pic of Ice Cream Cake pollinated, you can’t see the seeds well but there are a lot inside that bud. You can also seed the reveg a little from giving it that extra light. I’m still not sure if that extra light helps, I assume it does a little.

2 Likes

*I mean “see the reveg” not “seed the reveg”

2 Likes

Algae is kool man. LOL, Dang it . I just remembered just how long seeds take to mature. I counted 30+ that are huge. And many that are not so huge.

1 Like

Some signs of reveg. Yay

I love Mondays especially when going in to town.

Even the inmature ones will ripen over the month long revegg. I would throw her into 24 of light. Ive ran autos in 24 of light and have had nice results.

1 Like

Already on that…

1 Like

Good luck. Have a good one.

1 Like

seeds are gonna be here soon

1 Like

Here is GG4 with Tart F3 fem pollen. I took the GG4 out of the tent with supplemental light a few days ago. Now they are getting about 14 hours of poor light from the sun but indoors as the seeds finish, probably at least a few more days of this

1 Like

Tough to see the seeds but they are in there

1 Like

i couldnt resist and squeezed one seed ever so gently…lol…yep they’re in there…

1 Like

My seeds are in there somewhere.