Has anyone found 'Blueberry' from seed?

Let’s do a fifth Okcalyxx Blueberry project giveaway. Check out Okcalyxx on IG for more info.

If you already won Okcalyxx Blueberry project seeds from my giveaways please do not enter this drawing

I will leave this wiki open for 24 hrs.

Please take care to not overwrite anyone. If you get an error, cancel out of your edit and try again.

1. @ABushOfKush
  2. @Tripl3fastaction
  3. @Smooth
  4. @Kgrim
  5. @duo :canada:
  6. @SEMOActivist :us:
  7. @HollySun91
  8. @Piter :es:
  9. @503BudMan
  10. @CocoaCoir
  11. @ix3u
  12. @keene
  13. @ShiskaberrySavior
  14. @patsnumone
  15. @potpotpot
  16. @BudWhisperer
  17. @dingys
  18. @Pleasantrees420
  19. @Thats_bank
  20. @cannaloop
  21. @RadioWaves
  22. @Jameslax
  23. @yardgrazer
  24. @420noob
  25. @Dirt_Wizard
  26. @blowdout2269
  27. @donuchee
  28. @Trickster
  29. @jamMAKEcan
  30. @tresbundles
  31. @Dirtyskunkz
  32. @killabud
  33. @CanuckistanPete
  34. @Ghgrower :us:
  35. @A-Loc
  36. @Green_Light
  37. @Tejas
  38. @Tuned :canada:
  39. @BuckeyeBeanz
  40. @STIGGY
  41. @Weednerd.Anthony :us:
  42. @herojuana.tom
  43. @Groenevingers
  44. @Txana_kuin

Add more numbers as needed

If you already won Okcalyxx Blueberry project seeds from my giveaways please do not enter this drawing

37 Likes

Awesome love me some blueberry thanks @Tracker

8 Likes

@Tracker good on you for keeping them coming!

3 Likes

Thanks for the chance @Tracker

4 Likes

Thank You @Tracker for another literally SWEET giveaway!

4 Likes

Nice win @Jimdoors

Thanks for another chance :fire: @Tracker

4 Likes

I’m not sure if this would help or not, but there is a breeder on Instagram called OK Calyx and a couple years ago he went hunting blueberry and even made some crosses of things he thought were unique. He sent me beans from those first crosses, but I haven’t had a chance to pop them, mabey he has what your looking for and believe me he’s friendly, if he has something you need he will give it to you, great fkn guy.

10 Likes

Yes this is from Okcalyxx on IG. Same guy. I recognize the name “Smurf Nuts”! I posted a break down on the different varieties here (farther up on this thread)…

7 Likes

And yes I can confirm that he is a good dude for sure.

8 Likes

Thank you very much @Tracker for another awesome chance at these

3 Likes

Thanks for the shot at some Blueberry! :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I love Blueberry!!! Great Strain 4 me… Been kind of fun trying to win some seeds here. Always excited to log on to check… lol… @Tracker

4 Likes

:thinking:. Blueberry is a tasty treat…smoke must be too yea… Made by @Tracker too …guarantee to satisfy the seasoned grower/smoker.:blush:.:dash:.:dash:.:trophy:.:trophy:.
OverGrow the world cannabis style. :jamaica::us:.

3 Likes

I did grow a blueberry cookies auto it was good but i never tasted a blueberry hint or anything…it tasted more like a fresh cut christmas tree … Plus it was a auto

3 Likes

I cant claim credit for making these. The seeds were made by @Okcalyxx on IG. I met him and swapped some beans. He was super generous with the share, so I’m just passing some along to the OG. Give @Okcalyxx a follow on IG. He’s a good dude.

11 Likes

This won’t help you, and not from seed. A fellow friend and ogr got a dj short blueberry clone from another person and it wasn’t rated highly but turned out pretty damn blueberry. First time I’ve ever smelled actual blueberries from weed. Sadly it’s gone rip I have 2gs of the bud left lol. I’ll never kill before some jar time again.

2 Likes

I grew out the Blue Peaches from these Okcalyxx seeds in the garden pictured earlier on this thread. It was the most blueberry smelling weed I’ve ever smelled. Very clearly sweet blueberry like blueberry icing on a blueberry cupcake. And it was very frosty with strong effect.

12 Likes

Ok BUT your magic hands touched em… Giving em the " green thumb " blessing.:trophy:.:trophy:.

Great thanks to @okcalyxx for being generous

6 Likes

Thanks for the generosity @Tracker this sounds like a great addition to cannabis blueberry genetics.

4 Likes

Surprised I found this lol thanks for this giveaway @Tracker

3 Likes