Has anyone grown any Equilibrium genetics or Emerald mountian legacy seeds?

I’m running an orange Burmese from Equilibrium genetics that has the same agent orange x Malawi cross in it, but havent chopped her yet. Very strong thick stalked plant so far with citrusy smells. Have you finished your grow yet?

1 Like

I popped a few and had them outside when it rained. They got to much water and I’m just getting them to take off. They got stunted pretty bad. If they don’t start recovering in the next week or so I’m gonna pop the rest of the pack.

2 Likes

No they were really scraggly and weren’t looking good enough to do anything with last time I saw them. My buddy hasnt rant indoor to try yet so I’m holding off. I’m probably gonna end up running just seeds this year.

No I haven’t they’re just seedlings right now.

Not yet, but I’m really looking forward to these! I’ve been looking for of some of the faster flowering and they had a few. I’ve also always wanted to try a Pakistani Chitral Kush. The freebies were the Birthday in Burma. These were purchased directly from the breeder. Really nice guy. Good luck with those and post some progress. These are in a long line, so it’ll be nice to see some of their gear

2 Likes

That’s what I’ve heard. Def look fwd to it

1 Like

i will be popping persian triangle here shortly, great genetics, will be handling some of the product here soon…i have seen their grows first hand, and amazing genetics company…he also sells clones…beautiful people over there, owner is a solid dude…

1 Like