Pakistani Chitral Kush Anyone grown this

My friend sent me these from Europe in trade for some auto seeds,he told me it’s a special strain

25 Likes

Yeah buddy! The moon is prime to pop those! Pck is a very durable landrace with high resin production and solid buds. It can handle high humidity and not mold, a rare trait to find in South Asia, and it is fast flowering too.
Ace seeds has been using this strain very successfully in their hybrids. It seems to pass along its mold resistance and resin production quite readily without dominating the hybrids it makes. You can find fruity plants in some PCK lines too. Ace says they smell like strawberry chewing gum. Do you know who originally made these genetics you have available?

8 Likes

My friend is an old school grower,I gave him 100 autos seeds he sent
Me these as a present , maybe I’ll try pop a few next grow, I hate regular seeds wish he could of given me some fems

1 Like

It can be a daunting Prospect having to sex plants but it sounds like these will be worth it. I hope you give a few of them a shot. Just plant twice as many as you want to end up with

2 Likes

Not personally, but I have a few beans of them that I’m excited to try

Keep me up to date! I’ve been wanting a good pinker colored pheno

PS @anon98660487 you should HELLA do a pollination run of this, it would make myself and many others very happy

2 Likes

I mite trade them lol after having to bin 19 males,don’t really want regular seeds anymore,mite pop 2 see can I find a female make some pollen but I doubt it

I’ll probably put them up for trade,

3 Likes

Put them under 12-12 lighting they will show sex a lot quicker

Like this little man lol

3 Likes

just spoke with my friend he said he brought these seeds back from Pakistan he has 100 seeds he has 90 now lol,he said not to trade them lol

I’ll proabbly trade 5 of them try grow 2 so he sees I still have them :rofl:

3 Likes

Why not grow them all and then you can let the males polinate the females then you’ll have 100s of seeds to grow or trade, I’d consider them as gold!

8 Likes

Those sound real interesting.
If you want to trade 5 of those, I’d love to try them.
I’ve got some mephisto triangle vs alien fems. If you want to do 5 for 5 trade, send me a pm brother :+1:

3 Likes

I don’t want to grow them it’s not my style of growing to be honest,I’d end up crossing them with something lol and killing them strain :rofl:

2 Likes

Ok I think you’ll have plenty of traders.

2 Likes

If you have five to trade, @OleReynard has been waiting for some pck seeds for quite some time, and I’m sure he would love to make a trade with you.

1 Like

I have a few mark reg autos kicking around or I could pass you a cut for them. No worries either way. Stay Airborne

Though he was selling up all his seeds

can get 10 more if I need them,we go back a long way me and my mate used to throw parties together in Europe lol

1 Like

@OleReynard may want to chat with you about that pck …

I’m to busy at the minute to be trading or sending seeds
Just started a new job don’t have time for anything

1 Like

I already cultivated this strain last year.
I bough of a eurepean seedbank.
This strain is good to do hash.
Exelent terpenes!
You gonna like it

1 Like

I’m not keeping them I have 20 of them now…I’m not growing regular seeds anymore after having 19 males this grow put me back to far in my grow…

I’ll let them sit for a while see what I’m going to do with them but at the minute I’m slammed in work barely have time for my own plants

1 Like