Has anyone grown any Equilibrium genetics or Emerald mountian legacy seeds?

So I went to the Emerald cup and picked up some genetics. I grabbed Orange M-con from Equilibrium, and Pure royal x Oil spill by Emerald mountain legacy. Was really interested in the orange m-con because it has LA Confidential and Malawi. I love the LA confidential by itself, but am interested to see what the Malawi and Agent orange bring to the cross. I’m growing outdoor in Cental Cali and have had some problems with bud rot, so I looked into these genetics and found they are supposed to handle the wet weather and moisture well so I’m giving them a try. Along with the pure royal x oil spill I also heard was supposed to be excellent outdoor in all environments. I was curious if anyone has grown anything from these breeders?.

I also picked up some clones Mac, Orange creamsicle, gmo, slurricane and Bubba diagonal. Does anyone have experience with any of those?

4 Likes

I have some of the equilibrium gear from when it was still in hand drawn packages, I’d expect to find something good in there. I have a some of there older sativa varieties myself

3 Likes

Thanks @Heritagefarms. I was looking to get into something different rather than all these same strains going around.

It’s always good to diversify, the mac is supposed to be incredible I’d like a cut of that myself. The cup is always a good place to find some good clones. You going to mother that mac ? Maybe we could trade cuts at some point if so

3 Likes

I picked up 2 clones. M y buddy has them because I don’t have any place to put plants inside. So he’s gonna run one of them and see what it does and keep the other for a mother. I’d definitely be interested in a trade once we figure out if it’s the real deal. I mean I would hope people only brought legit genetics to the cup, but I gotta be sure. I’ll let you know how it turns out and we can go from there.

1 Like

That would be awesome, I know that the person who created the mac was at the cup this year selling cuts and various seeds. I doubt somebody would be dumb enough to try and pass of a fake while him and his circle are roaming around. They would be making a fool out of them selves and I would hope anybody who spent the money to be at the cup dosent need to con people. Long story short tell your buddy to love that mom lol. I have some various alien genetics it would be nice to cross to. Clones I have to trade, the original blue dream, runtz , cookies, shapeshifter, soon to be acquiring sfv og, bty og and the ghost cut.

1 Like

Im always seeing that Mac also seems like a legit cut. Caps cut yes? Just saw him post why he doesn’t sell S1s or anything of it on his IG today.

1 Like

I follow him on there but havent looked at it much sense he posted he would be at the cup with clones. I wanted to attend this year and wasent able

1 Like

I saw that too @twistedinfinity.

His booth had a huge line. He was dressed like Santa for awhile, then just wearing a bears. Seems like he doesn’t want to be known by face. Lol

1 Like

That’s what I’m hoping. I’ve never smoked it, but man it looks pretty in the pics I’ve seen. I figured it would be worth a try for sure.

1 Like

Did you get the clones from him? I like the mentality that he likes people to pass it around to someone they respect.

If so can be sure bet its the real deal. Never been to a cup sadly

2 Likes

No it was from a place called coastal sun nursery I think. I’ll have to double check.

1 Like

It was my first time at an event like that. It was fuckin awesome man! We were smoking weed while we walked through the gates and didn’t stop. They had little chill spots for people to smoke and chill, or you could just walk around and smoke. I will definitely go again I’d I get the chance.

2 Likes

Sounds fkin amazing bro. Definitely on my list of things to do in my future. At this point I only know a few people who are on their shit, and actually grow decent weed. I am in a pretty small community so it is kinda sad not having people to pass clones to, share ideas and seeds etc… a huge reason why I love this place.

2 Likes

It was man. 30,000 people were there for the love of the plant. Just imagine it used to be just a small back yard event, now it’s huge. It’s only a matter of time till your area turns into the next Colorado or California.

1 Like

I would like in on that too, lol. I would suspect you got the real deal, The Mac I mean!

2 Likes

Yeah I’m down to do a trade eventually. Like I said let me and my buddy give it a try and I’ll let you know how it goes and we can go from there man.

2 Likes

Did you ever pop those emerald mountain beans? Interested how they turned out!

1 Like

Any luck with that Mac cutting ?

2 Likes