Has anyone heard of Sunnycultivation?

Has anyone here ever purchased seeds from Sunny Cultivation ? Searching for some gear this comes up. Have never heard mention of them and find one comment on Redit they are legit, and thats all I can find.
If anyone has had success there perhaps its worth a try but not into throwing money away.

3 Likes

There are lots of red flags if you ask me. It looks like its possibly legit but I worry its just a bunch of random euro seeds.

Stating they are #1 in the US. Who knows maybe they are. Using wayback machine i see they were selling seeds as far back as 2017. That first website of theirs states they are “the first and only USDA registered medical cannabis distributor and exporter”.

Their shipping policy
 30 DAYS!

“All orders shipped within 30 days by UPS, FedEx, USPS. The return policy is that there are no returns, all sales are final.”

They say they are a “US Based Importer”. There are plenty of places in the US to get US breeders gear.

I could not find any details about the registered company behind this on their website.

2 Likes

do they have anything special that you really want? if so it might be worth it. if its just generic stuff then why take the chance?

if you do order from them and its good (or bad) be sure to post about it here so google can find it for others!

2 Likes

I’m not sure I would chance it. When they tell you right up front that if you are unlucky there are no refunds or re-do I get nervous.

Not sure what they would have that would garner taking the chance. There are way too many great places that have a good history of reviews and business to go with an unknown. Just my 2 cents, 
 or well, not really, I’m broke, ha. peace

2 Likes

When I googled them, a storefront google pic is one of the first links and shows a shopping center but I don’t see their business listed.

Also, this is on a couple of pages:
Products on this site contain a value of 0.3% or less Delta-9 THC (or no more than 0.3% Delta-9 THC).

No THC seeds.

Plus on the Breeders link, it comes up without any.

Looks like CBD seeds only.

1 Like

Thanks for the replys. Yea they have SSDD and Goji OG
in stock, so they claim. Someone responded on Redit claiming they are legit. Also said payment is kindof a PITA, but alot of places are cash only or blank money order. I understand why

I think im gonna order one pack from them and see how it goes
theres a few things there that are sold out everywhere I look
either way ill reply here and let ya know.

Is that disclaimer at the bottom of the page just a lie to sneak real ones in? He says all seeds are less than 0.3% THC. They have more than 4,000 choices, so I no way it could all be CBD. It seems like a Euro company with a local rep here in US.

Please post results if you decide on them.

Hey, make sure you create a thread about what you’re looking for in seeds, and you will get more than enough info on sources to make it happen. Good luck, peace

3 Likes

There were over 10K made here recently :wink:

Never!

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Realistically, this makes me doubt it’s legit. If an easily accessible seed vendor had these strains in stock
 they wouldn’t.

2 Likes

Partner, there’s a whole lotta OG Members with THOSE TWO seeds!!! I would think it would be most advantageous to simply ask in the “Free Seeds” or “Seed Trading” Sections, less chance of getting ripped off, not saying you would there. My “Two Cents”. SS/BW
mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Evidently they are ‘Sunny Cultivation is the #1 US medical cannabis seed importer’ which seems odd. Misspell one letter and Google doesn’t even know what your talking about. Appears they are out of Arlington Heights, IL. yet do not have a single review.
Anywhere?
:lying_face::lying_face::jeans:on :fire:

2 Likes

Seems like another soonersmoke website

Thank You all for your suggestions, after further consideration Im gonna pass on purchasing from this “Sunny Cultivation” place, real or not. The payment mechanism isnt friendly even if its legit, and its likely a scam or a ripoff anyhow.

3 Likes

Yeah, give it time and see if they ever get bigger. Too many red flags for me.

If you want some interesting stuff as cheap as you can find anything, try Seedheaven.net. They’re overseas but super cheap starting at $15 a pack and go up to around $45.

Or just hit up Great Lakes and get real Bodhi stuff. They give lots of freebies and schwag. Very legit and in the US. @santero is a member here and he has some beans there. too. But, they normally have a good many of Bodhi’s stuff.

2 Likes

Odd how every seedbank that nobody’s ever heard of is #1 in the US. That fifth dentist just keeps messing with our heads

1 Like

You do realize I was being sarcastic, lol? That was their line on their web page. I agree, someone’s yanking our chain.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thank You. Its a few things Im after specifically. I have been able to locate and purchase a bunch of seed that should have great potential. Enough to keep me busy for a bit. There are definately some other things Ill keep trying to locate. Id like to eventually be able to generate my own seed and not rely on purchased stuff exclusively. I looked for regs where it was possible for that reason, I did buy some S1s where regs arent available and if I find something special from those Ill have to try to keep it around.
I suppose if I didnt look the search would be over, but that wouldn’t be much fun
:laughing:

2 Likes