Has anyone invented anything?

Canned cookie crumbs so you can spread them on the bed to piss off the girlfriend without the trouble of eating a bunch of cookies. Easier to keep that boyhood figure also.

3 Likes

THC-Lined Drinking Straws? All You Need To Know About The New Cannabis ETF $PSDN $JUSHF — Cannabis Daily November 17, 2021

THC-Lined Drinking Straws? All You Need To Know About The New Cannabis ETF $PSDN $JUSHF — Cannabis Daily November 17, 2021 (msn.com)

ii need some straws, im guessing a few others too

Thanks everyone! Please give me one or 2 days thanks! Gotta work a late shift. I need 27 hours lol

2 Likes

Invented or patented? You need to do a patent search first.

2 Likes

After my grandmother fell in the shower back in 1989 and broke her hip. I designed a set of glue in 1" rubber covered poly foam inserts to be put in the bathtubs covering the bottom and edges. I even submitted it to a invention company that I saw a commercial for. Turns out all they were interested in was money to help promote your product. I also did a poor man’s patent and had the plans notarized and sent to me by registered mail. A couple years later I saw something similar to a soft bathtub and never pursued the idea further. I thought it was a great idea especially for elderly and retirement community construction. But I was in my 20s and had a bunch of ideas…especially after a big bowl :laughing:

8 Likes

I have a Design Patent , It was Issued [USD382931S] *1996-05-091997-08-26

3 Likes

Ok I’ll bite, what is it @CaptainCannabis ?

i had the idea of a sliding cutting device on plastic wrap rolls so they cut easy and you don’t hurt yourself on the metal “teeth” more commonly used. i thought of this while making a sandwich for my school lunch. i’m guessing it was patented at that point but i still feel cheated. they’re pretty popular these days. some of them are spot on to what i imagined.

1 Like

I sold my Invention to Dick’s Sporting Goods…

I would like to remain discreet here for safety and ask you respect that but in private I can help answer your questions and here were the attorneys who handled my search, design patent, world wide etc

5 Likes

My girls Girl Scout troops couldn’t start fire, due to rain or wind or whatever. My wife was a troop leader. So I thought about as I was doing laundry and it hit me, use the dryer lint!I
Got a glass baking dish and spread the lint about a 1/2 inch deep. Then I scoured the house for her old candles, the ones 90% used one she burnes herself on trying to light. Each candle microwaved 30 sec and scooped out, put into the dish
Then I melt the wax in the glass dish, smooth lint into it, and cool. Cut it into 3"x1/2" and you have a couple dozen waterproof, even windproof firestarters…that occasionally smells like burned hair.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Smokinrav! That sounds rather ingenious.

Don’t forget to say hello here and keep this welcome wagon rolling!

I usually invent all sorts of unique words after stubbing my toes, but that’s not really patent worthy.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG or should I say welcome back @Smokinrav :slight_smile: I have done this very thing and it worked great. Good tip.

2 Likes

Yuppers and he had invented most of Edisons tech but like u said didn’t get credit mostly because of suspicion of mental health problems and that was all it took to discredit him

2 Likes

Hopefully ya made some bank on that :wink:

lol I did, I sold it to them for 3.2 Ml. After Attorneys fees US & Indonesia patent releases I ended up with just over 1.6 ml. $600,000 up front and the remainder in an Annuity .

5 Likes

Wow :ok_hand: very nice.

1 Like

I also build custom emergency , engineering, law enforcement, fire rescue landing pads and truss bridges for trains and donate the landing pads with die cast helicopters to injured military family members who have kids , 150 per year … all have fiber optic lights work off 6 v battery …

1 Like

Inventor of much Pattented none. I have a brother that went blind due to his optic nerve so came up with an idea that I sent to other inventors and colledges and to the federation for the blind. The idea was a pad worn on the chest and having hundreds of mini solonoids with three position movement base and up and down. A radar unit is worn on the head sending real time info on where it is pointing. A dial at top of pad and moved by the thumb gives distance , each click equals three feet. that info is used to tell the pins to move up or down creating a contour map for the fingers to read. A person could stand in a doorway and map a room befor entering. could see with his fingers a table and the objects on it. I sent this to any I thought had the technical know how to program a small pocket computer that controlled pin position. Could be used by firemen in very smoky situations to easily navigate a building. My only ask was that my brother receive a unit to test.Sent about forty e-mails with not one reply. Also had an idea for UV emitting diodes embeded in clear doorknobs and handles for schools and hospitals. It would stop the major transmission route of contageous diseases like The Covid Virus. Also an under sink device using Uv and ultrasound to eliminate bacteria with the double wammy in household water supplies Or a gym where everything is designed to turn generators With the amount generated registered to the users account and donated to the user choice of charity at end of year with receipt for tax purposes, Lowering their carbon footprint and increase their incentive to work out as they get the added fullfillment of helping others with actual effort instead of just a tax deduction.Also insuring this type of gym dominates the market… My latest Idea/discovery is tripling the rate of fermentation by decreasing particle size and increasing the bioavailabilty of their food source using ultrasound increasing fermentation speed by 300% and I believe it to be the getest improvement to alcohol and fuel production in the last 300 years If only People could recognize how much of an improvement it is and start using it. many of my ideas achieved with a THC assist.Seeking partners with investment capital and familiarity with successful business practices and the wisdom to keep me creative and not concerned with capital gains

3 Likes

I like that gym idea. There’s a bunch of wasted spent energy there. I never understood the gym as a fitness solution…you go because you’re out of shape because you don’t go outside and do anything strenuous, so you go to a building to begrudgingly throw your energy into a membership fee and riding a bike that goes nowhere? Makes no sense to me unless you’re a professional athlete. Which is a whole nother strange concept…

1 Like

Saw a neat invention a friends grandfather created and sold on oregon coast
it was a crab trap that is cast out into the ocean. it has a center metal ring for bait… with six plastic like a ziptie rings surrounding it, and a swivel to attach a fishing line. When a crab eats from center ring it will have at least one leg in an outer ring. when a ring is disrupted by something inside it it tightens like a dog collar training chain. simple design, genius result