Stupid things you bought after midnight when blazed

( I get buzzed I think about life and I come up with all kinds of theories. I actually put money down on one this time. lol First my lastest greatest life theory lol )

We all can observe bees and other pollinators go from flower to flower, carrying plant pollen.

My ( High) Theory-

The planned function, for human beings, is to move plant pollen ( seeds, plants , pollen) from

planet to planet.

Our brains are sharper, our wings go further, but our job may be the same as all other pollinators.

After Midnight Three Days Ago:

I thought it would be a fun experiment. Start a parody religion based on the previously stated life theory under the name ā€œPollenistā€

That is what I will call the people who believe or vibe with this theory.

So I took the last two hundred dollars spent them on two domain names " Pollenist.org and

Pollenist.com and also sent my design idea to an illustrator and came up with this shirt.

14 Likes

Whatever strain youā€™ve got growing in your yard please let me smoke some. My creative imagination has gone to shit and I need that sort of inspiration. :joy::joy:

7 Likes

secluded in a cabin helps. lol.

1 Like

:thinking:
ā€¦thinkin we need to find you a better thread category than ā€˜basic growing infoā€™ā€¦

:man_shrugging:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

I couldnā€™t find anything.

1 Like

smokersā€™ lounge would be a starting point. just donā€™t be leavin pamphlets like the witnessesā€¦ :laughing:

2 Likes

I tried deleting also not working. art visual n craft section would be cool.

1 Like

I canā€™t make the change eitherā€¦

@Northern_Loki ā€¦ do we eve have an arts & crafts section?

This is what I thought when I read the thread title. It was about a year ago when I was still drinking. Thought I was getting a fry cutter for like $30 something dollars. Nope, just the bracket.

13 Likes

lol my day thought he was getting a great deal on full-size towels once out of the paper, way back, they came about 2 inches by 2 inches.

3 Likes

sounds like one for the smokers lounge right?

2 Likes

I got a fry cutter that could use a bracket . . .

3 Likes

I feel like Elon Musk would love this :joy::joy:

3 Likes

lol this yes, but the first version not so much. It was for him to be wearing a tiara and a shirt saying queen bee. lol

1 Like

I ordered a tongue drum while baked in the bathtub but it wasnā€™t after midnight. My fuzzy reasoning said because it was small I would be proficient sooner than playing a large instrument.

Steel Tongue Drum, C-Key Percussion Instrument 11 Notes 6 Inches Panda Drum Lotus Tank Drum Kit Zen Drum for Playing, Entertainment, Decompression, Music Therapy, Meditation Gift for Adult/Kid (Black) https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08TX3GZCQ/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_N95QXDG1FXMXBXVX9FWZ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

3 Likes

ill be honest, it looks like it has the whole shebang in it.

Yup I am in this area. I have ordered way to many things that showed up I could not remember but then there is funny guys like this, Pat was a breath of fresh air and an enormous local favorite. We saw him at Purdue few months after he retired. He was doing stand up for first time and talking about buying a full size wresting ring while drunk and night and forgot about it till the flatbed 18 wheeler showed up. He was drinking wine on stage and smoking a joint at points. Cool dude and still a local fav. He is the kind of dude I would have wanted to be had I had the talent and money. Loved hearing him tell stories about out golfing and drinking with Peyton and his swimming adventures in Broad Ripple his rookie year and ending up in the drunk tank. Mom and Dad let him sit instead of coming to bail him out. Funny story as well. Id love to have a few drinks and smoke with this dude. One of the few pro athletes that didnt take himself to seriously. He has other stuff including having to eat a bunch of edibles he took to London to get thru the gate home. Dude likes his weed and booze. Average dude makes it and doesnt turn into a dick.

3 Likes

Does @anon98660487 make these?

1 Like

Man, I never liked Pat. He seems like a fine enough guy, but the fact that he called his mom to bail him out for jumping in the canal as a grown ass professional athlete never sat right with me. I also had a semi personal connection where him and a friend of mine got into it online because my buddy was giving him some light friendly ribbing (in jest as a true blue fan), and Pat got over the line aggro about it. Iā€™m gonna disagree about him not turning into a dick, but thatā€™s just from a personal connection and everyone has their bad days ya know?

Iā€™m gonna count this because I was ripping out of my old phx trinity (that I got as an underage teenager from a group buy on the original OG lol), but it was definitely the whiskey. I woke up one day to an Amazon package with my name. No recollection of ordering it. No idea what was in it. Popped it open and found 50 3ft hdmi cables. First of all, three foot cables are useless unless your set up is tight (mine wasnā€™t), and second of all, 50?!? I saw the invoice and they were only a buck something, so I guarantee my black out ass thought he stumbled across a once in a lifetime deal and needed to beat the system. Sober me, was not pleased. I legitimately just carried them around (not all at once) and casually left them at peopleā€™s houses (in their plastic wrapper) near peopleā€™s TVā€™s like some sort of high def fairy.

3 Likes

Lmao, that is hilarious. I bought out of the paper when I was a teen, kits for ā€œfree cableā€ it was a tin some circuits, the kit was missing a plastic screwdriver there was a tunning pin, if u tuned it with metal the metal would act as an antenna so when you removed the screwdriver the tunning was off. Pre-internet me and a buddy went store to store trying to find a mini plastic screwdriver. Eventually found one, these boxes were trash barely held a signal for a sec before it needed re running. never got rich.

1 Like