What's Your Favorite Gadget?

Is there a special set of trimmers you love? Maybe something for training or watering? What’s that one thing you love more than you thought you would when you bought it? Just wondering what I might be missing?

6 Likes

My feed a tron is my fav…this gadget adds water to my reservoir when the water level gets low…with this gadget I’ve been able to go away on vacation for over 1.5-2 wks. and not worry about my reservoir drying up.

9 Likes

My hps glasses, they are great definitely something that I enjoy,. I thought they were unnecessary. They are very nice on the eyes, and you can see everything naturally rather than blasted hps light :wink:

10 Likes

I’m an old school grower, and after a long hiatus, other than the amazing LED lights, I’m really impressed with the mini hygrometers- Takes the guess work estimation out of jar curing…

11 Likes

My Chapin concrete sprayer. Makes foliar sprays and soil drenches quick and easy. Saves my back when watering. :+1::seedling:

9 Likes

My new AC infinity T6 fan. Quietest fan I have ever had. Just got it yesterday. Now I got to get a second one.
Edit: Just ordered a second one

8 Likes

My 60x jewelers loop

5 Likes

I agree with you on that one, never had one. Got one. Now it’s so much more easy to tell sex, and check for pests. And hell it’s awesome to scope nugs. Wish I would’ve gotten one earlier.

1 Like

Hey @vaportrail

Which mini hygrometers are you using? I was just looking them up and the ones that I am seeing right away are only accurate to +/- 5% relative humidity and I am hoping there is something more accurate.

Cheers

The Pulse Pro Grow Monitor is also a nice gadget, if not a bit pricey.

1 Like

I just use these cheap ones.

7 Likes

Oh nice those are +/- 3% so definitely better. Thanks

@Floyd how quiet are we talking compared to traditional inlines?
I need to quiet down some fan noise and was considering one of these, but I figured I would wait until I heard some rumblings about them

1 Like

Wyze Cam in my tent so I can check up on things when on the go!

5 Likes

AC Infinity T6 evaluation and test data
This thread may answer your questions. There are a couple more threads about AC infinity fans on OG as well there are videos on YouTube where they test them against others.

1 Like

And they also have a silencer adapter you can hook up to make it even quieter! Mines on the way but didn’t get silencer since there already quite.

1 Like

Just ordered the… Pulse One … they are 2weeks back order, for the flower room.
In search of a new( light, extract fan, Dehumidifier timer/controler) any suggestions?

EDIT: Its been ages from my last indoor garden, Not familiar with the new brands and the quality of the products today.
Top Brand recommendations would be helpful. Thanks

Grace and Peace,
Iggy

Lights, I generally DIY, but the HLG 650R is a dope Light. Fans, AC Infinity Cloudline series all the way.

4 Likes

I got one of these gadgets on my wish list-

1 Like

Lucky you! I’m still looking at trimming scissors, you’re wishing for an auto trimmer. I must say, those do look great. Let me know how it is if you pull the trigger.

1 Like