Has anyone used this?

9 Likes

I haven’t used that soil but I have used the veganic nutrients that go with that soil and they were amazing

6 Likes

Yes it’s great stuff, honestly I love all canna products I’m not gonna lie .

4 Likes

It says on their website that it has enough nutrients to last 4 - 6 weeks, even though they dont say what they are exactly.
4 - 6 weeks sound right to you?

3 Likes

Yes id say so, but would aim for the lower end as I found it needed additives after 30-35 days appx.
I think it’s buffered with the actual nutrients I’m just unsure how they get a 30 days supply unless it’s added dry maybe :thinking: I’d love to only have to feed every 30 days :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I went to my local store to grab a bag of FFOF and they told me that FF products arnt going to be sold in Canada anymore. I like to sex regs in soil so I grabbed a bag of this. I got to say it looks and feels very nice.
Strange they dont list everything in it though.
:thinking:

5 Likes

That’s weird, a lot of stuff has been getting pulled lately in fact. Yes I agree it is odd for sure. I’m sure you will like it it’s definitely legit organic

2 Likes

Looks interesting, I will give it a go in my next run, here’s a description in a spanish web … beer3|nullxnull

Canna Bio Terra Plus - 100% Organic Substrate

Bio Terra Plus by BioCanna is an excellent substrate for cannabis plants that contains the necessary nutrients to produce quality plants that yield large amounts of flowers.

Canna Bio terra Plus Properties

This substrate is an airy peat mixture that contains natural fertilizers such as bat guano and bone meal. It also contains plenty of oligo-elements that are super beneficial for your cannabis plants. We recommend using this substrate right from the start for the best results – its organic ingredients will not over-fertilize your seedlings or clones. Perfect option for Chemdawg.

This peat mixture contains plenty of air for your plants’ roots and organic, natural fertilizers of non-animal origins. It also contains numerous smaller ingredients that push your plants to their growing limit. We recommend using it from the start of the growing process until the end, as its small amounts of nutrients won’t be able to over-fertilize your plants.

Bio Terra Plus by BioCanna is perfect for beneficial bacteria, creating a mini eco-system in your plants’ roots, which allows them to grow incredibly strong, which also produces strong and sturdy plants. Its white peat is perfect, as it makes for a much more aired out mixture and it also balances out humidity.

Remember, your plants’ roots need oxygen just as much as they need water, so you might want to mix this substrate with coco fiber, clay balls or perlite, which can help to give your roots more oxygen and also help retain water and improve water drainage. We also recommend placing a thin layer of perlite or clay balls at the bottom of the flowerpot; this helps to get rid of any excess water rather than having it pool up at the bottom of the flowerpot.

BioTerra Plus by Bio Canna is a great choice if you plan on growing organic, quality cannabis. This product is 100% organic and apt for eco-friendly EU cultivation.

You may want to use fertilizer during the flowering period, especially during the fattening phase, such as BioBoost by BioCanna, in order to increase yield even more.

How to use Bio terra by BioCanna:

• This product is ready to be used, although we recommend some pre-preparation.
  • Mix in about 20% of your preferred porous substrate in order to give your plants’ roots more oxygen; coco fiber (Canna Coco Professional+), clay balls or perlite.
  • Add a thin layer (2-3cm) of your chosen porous substrate at the bottom of each flower pot in order to improve water drainage.
  • You can also remove some of the mixture and add in some guano or any other slow-releasing organic fertilizer for bud fattening. You can also do this when transplanting.
2 Likes

My wallet doesnt love them.

1 Like

I’ve used this soil, and found it good to go for at least a month without anything but water.

1 Like