Hash Making Revisited

This is the biggest complaint I have heard about the Proxy. The battery just isn’t big enough.

1 Like

If you can afford a proxy , buying a spare battery shouldn’t be an issue lol @Joker : )

3 Likes

I actually had a spare battery I never used and my friends have them as well. Since it’s USB, it can plug into any spare battery pack laying around.
Of course if you are at home, it charges really quick from the usb wall outlet.

Here’s the unboxing of my friend’s product.

Bam! Legal producer skin salve, made from organic weed that is made into live rosin. Nuts!

9 Likes

So is it a smokeable topical ?

2 Likes

Definitely not for smoking! hah hah I made a crack about not putting it in the terp slurper.

4 Likes

There we go, I’m starting the quest for unicorn gold. Can I pull it off? :eyes: :popcorn:

6 Likes

Yessir! You better stop open sourcing your tech though!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9# hammer, 90 micron after 24 hrs in the freezer! Thanks for all your help!
Edit: just watched shadows and drills again and realized I reversed the mix and rest cycle…definitely over agitated with an hour of mixing lol

11 Likes

Thanks for your help too. This is my result after my wash from yesterday. It’s in the frost free freezer now per your instructions. About 21 grams for about 5 ounces of Larry OG fresh / frozen flower.

5 Likes

You’ll be a pro in no time! If you press that hash into rosin, the plant fibers will be left behind in the 25 micron sack. err or unless you are using something else?

Oh it’s looking really good! Did you spin some water out before chopping it up?

2 Likes

My finest bags are 37; 25 would be better?

2 Likes

I was taught to use the 25 as the prize winning formula. What I know about it, is that nothing solid that is 25 microns or larger can make it out of the bag, so it’s a really effective filter! The 37 should work pretty good though in terms of contamination it’ll probably filter most of it.

4 Likes

I’m going to say no as I don’t know what you mean. Only one bit was watery and I’ve kept that separate. Mostly I just flipped the frozen chunks to expose the water on the bottom to the air a few times over 24 plus hours before grating it.

2 Likes

@FreeCanadianHugs the wet bubble you put straight into 25 micron bag and do the helicopter but sideways
The centerfugal force pushes most of the water out , then chop up and put in freezer , for a quicker dry time

4 Likes

Thanks for the explanation. :grinning:

5 Likes

Is there a spot in here where the whole drying in a freezer tech is outlined? Been searching for it but coming up short, I’m still on pizza box tech over here

3 Likes

Post number 30 I chop up a chunk of hash and put it in the freezer.

4 Likes

Thanks Joe. I always just assumed that if you put it into the freezer with any moisture that it would just freeze solid, not dry out. But I gotta go back and take a look-see

2 Likes

I believe it’s the frost free type freezer that sucks out the moisture. Hell I could be wrong.

2 Likes

I was figuring that was an important designation, I gotta check my freezers to see if I have one that fits the bill.

2 Likes

If you’ve ever put an ice cube tray in the freezer, you’ll notice over time it evaporates into nothing. Extreme cold is the single requirement.

6 Likes