Hash question!

So quick question, I made some bubble over the weekend, it was older material so it’s a little on the darker side. My question is , how long would one typically wait to air dry ur bubble hash affter it’s been microplained. I’m in an argument with a friend and he told me 5 days was too short of time to use the wine bottle tech to roll my bubble and that it would be too wet still and would mold on me .I personally believe the fact that I sifted it with minimal effort through my sifter after a few days drying , that the material should have been dry enough.
Edit: my temps for drying was a consistent 11c at a steady 40%rh for about 4 and a half days before bottle tech.

Here are some pics of what I did and my final outcome ! Please , any kind of critisism will be not be taken to offence ! Tia

21 Likes

@JoeCrowe would be the guy to ask, he’s the hash expert ‘round these parts :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

If you try a dab of it and if it sizzles, there is too much moisture. Otherwise should be good I mean I used to shelf dry mine for a week at 18C.

3 Likes

I’ve been thinking about trying it out like that, but this hash is dark and I didn’t wanna ruin my banger lol but I’ll give it a go

1 Like

So gave it a go, it basically just melted and bubbles

3 Likes

Bubble…like sizzle?
Water bubble? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Whatchwe talkin bout here?

More of a sizzle , I don’t think it was a water bubble