HashTree Grows Outdoor

Pretty Kool Looks similar

2 Likes

Getting some pinks on the Venus Flytrap

12 Likes

Pretty. I’ve been seeing alot of pink pistils on here lately, I don’t think I had ever seen them before it’s a really cool look.

2 Likes

I noticed some more aphids on my flowering plants this am. Just wondering if I hose them off, what is the preferable time of day? I know you’re not supposed to in the bright sun of the afternoon so I’m guessing in the morning so they can dry off? My main concern is not inviting mold at this point.
Thanks

3 Likes

Closer picture of the ducksfoot leaves in flower for anyone interested. Not to stealth at this point😀

Filtering out the other fruits of the bee enclosure. Now to figure out how to make pot honey! I’m thinking I could mix it with some green dragon and dose it out by making Honey straw’s. Anybody ever try that? Maybe @ReikoX?

8 Likes

You can make it with Green Dragon and a solvent transfer. You may need to add more honey at the end as the extended heat tends to crystallize the honey.

5 Likes

Awesome. Thanks! I knew I tagged the right guy. I’d read that before but hadn’t connected it to the honey.
Hopefully I can give it a go before the Honey disappears.

Use some dish soap and water and spray the aphids. Then blast it off a few mins later. Yeah, early morning is good

3 Likes

I did the soap and water the last week but I think I need to do it again to hit them again. Anyway here’s this week’s photos

15 Likes

You could buy some ladybugs too. Let them feast.

1 Like

Hell ya your outdoor plants are looking damn good! Maybe try yellow sticky traps also for monitor… dealing with them also ATM have a ways to go yet I believe.

2 Likes

I wish they sold them locally. I’d have to go to the big city to buy those I think.

Good idea, I’ll be watching to see how your bucket trap works out. They aren’t bad yet on the big girls but I just took a few red poison autos down and one looked like this, kind of disappointing.

4 Likes

Yikes! You have them heavier than I, spray those bastards off! :shower:lol

2 Likes

Here’s my dipped up bucket of lube this is around 4-5 hours now! Think it’s working fairly well!

2 Likes

Costco online sells and delivers ladybugs here, not sure about your locale though…

3 Likes

Yeah, you can dunk the whole damn bud in water and wash them off!

2 Likes

I’ve been spraying with this

And I think it’s working well. I get freaked out about mold so after rinsing it off I go in there with a leaf blower to dry most of it off. Using a pump up sprayer helped to spray up and coat the underside of the leaves where the aphids hide out.
Thanks for all your help dealing with these bugs. I’m hoping I’ve got them licked :crossed_fingers:
Here’s the garden today

The ducksfoot is getting some nice color to it

15 Likes

Looking good so far, hope you will finally get rid of those little bastards … :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Sounds great that may be the next line of defense for me! I need something to repel as well but I’m killin shit ton of those bastards! … did you go with 1/2 a bulb or full bulb?.. as far as drying out the buds Iv always heard the using a leaf blower can cause worse damage because it’s driving water into the bud. What’s others thoughts? It’s seems to me the the buds are sorta water repelling but could be wrong.

4 Likes

Sounds like a decent remedy for what about $2 worth of garlic!

3 Likes