HashTree Grows Outdoor

I wish they sold them locally. I’d have to go to the big city to buy those I think.

Good idea, I’ll be watching to see how your bucket trap works out. They aren’t bad yet on the big girls but I just took a few red poison autos down and one looked like this, kind of disappointing.

4 Likes

Yikes! You have them heavier than I, spray those bastards off! :shower:lol

2 Likes

Here’s my dipped up bucket of lube this is around 4-5 hours now! Think it’s working fairly well!

2 Likes

Costco online sells and delivers ladybugs here, not sure about your locale though…

3 Likes

Yeah, you can dunk the whole damn bud in water and wash them off!

2 Likes

I’ve been spraying with this

And I think it’s working well. I get freaked out about mold so after rinsing it off I go in there with a leaf blower to dry most of it off. Using a pump up sprayer helped to spray up and coat the underside of the leaves where the aphids hide out.
Thanks for all your help dealing with these bugs. I’m hoping I’ve got them licked :crossed_fingers:
Here’s the garden today

The ducksfoot is getting some nice color to it

15 Likes

Looking good so far, hope you will finally get rid of those little bastards … :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Sounds great that may be the next line of defense for me! I need something to repel as well but I’m killin shit ton of those bastards! … did you go with 1/2 a bulb or full bulb?.. as far as drying out the buds Iv always heard the using a leaf blower can cause worse damage because it’s driving water into the bud. What’s others thoughts? It’s seems to me the the buds are sorta water repelling but could be wrong.

4 Likes

Sounds like a decent remedy for what about $2 worth of garlic!

3 Likes

Just don’t seem right to spray Garlic on a nice smelling bud .

3 Likes

I guess I didn’t read recipe as well as I thought. Lol I only used a couple cloves. I’ll have to add more if the need arises. Still seems to work, I’ve used it to kill quite a few bugs around the house👍

As far as the leaf blower :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

At least I don’t have to worry about vampires messing with my buds :laughing:
It does seem weird but I hose it off after a few minutes. I would think it would be totally gone in a few weeks. But if I give a smoke report and say anything about garlic bread, remind me of this. Lol

8 Likes

Good call with the leaf blower, I’m gonna use that trick in the future. For me just sheer force of spray seemed to get them off, I only had to do it a couple times.

That ssdd is gonna yield huge!

3 Likes

I think it’s gotta help. It can’t drive any more water in the buds than the jet sprayer on the end of the hose. Plus it saved me some time from pulling dead leaves :+1:

2 Likes

Definitely. In fact I would think that a good blow off before spraying could knock alot of bugs and other stuff off, then spray then a relaxing blow dry haha

3 Likes

Just be careful with anything with oil in it. Try to get it just on the leaves as the buds will absorb it. Just may have some garlic buds. lol

2 Likes

Without a doubt I got it on the buds. What’s the danger, taste?
I hope I didn’t mess it up. Seems like a small amount and I was pretty aggressive hosing it off. Dilution is the solution right. :wink:
They have several weeks to go, hopefully I forget about it or I will taste garlic just because I’m thinking about it. Lol

5 Likes

Yeah, taste… If you like garlic, It’s not a problem. Whatever you do, DON’T spray neem oil! That would really taste gross

3 Likes

I’m sure it’ll be gone after a few weeks. If you really wanted you could hit them with water and very light dish soap (like a few drops) to cut the oil, then rinse that off with straight water. Dish soap is harmless and will also help with the bugs a bit.

2 Likes

Just found this thread, looking great!!! That SSDD is a BEAST of a plant.
That ducks foot sure took me by surprise, is it ever stacking big beautiful colas

3 Likes