HashTree Grows Outdoor

I gotta say my back was killing me after moving all those hives. I could hardly move. Tried some comfort cream I got from @Sebring last night and I feel great today! The texture and smell is fantastic! I highly recommend it. Thank you Sebring!

10 Likes

Iv been making an salve/ointment for the wifes neuropathy pain seems to work pretty well for her when ever I have a really stiff back seems to warm up the area pretty good and helps loosen it up good!

7 Likes

You have a favorite recipe @Sebring you make from batch to batch?

6 Likes

I like @ReikoX Root’s and all cream as well. I just need to add some more scents or use a different oil. The coconut oil smell is kind of overpowering on mine. It works great but I smell like I just crawled out of a movie theater popcorn machine!

6 Likes

This clover I see you guys using as a cover crop. What kind do you use? I saw some white clover at home Depot the other day and wondered if it was the right stuff.
Is the the purpose is to add nitrogen to the soil?

2 Likes

I use this mix from BUILD A SOIL There’s like 4 different clovers couple vetches and legumes buckwheat , peas and a couple others I did a 2-3 lb bag and it will last me a very long time.

6 Likes

It’s a bit pricey IMO but I probably won’t need to buy any more for like ten years lol with it being a 12 blend I believe brings more diversity to the soil profile when attracting microbes and such for your plants.

6 Likes

Lol, I do! I’m posting it here, and if you don’t have the time or desire to make it yourself I’ll be selling it online within the next few weeks!

1 oz SSS Comfort Cream
0.33 oz shea butter
0.33 oz mango butter
0.29 oz Olive Oil (Virgin or Refined, not Pomace)
0.04 oz jojoba oil (don’t increase or the texture suffersl
0.16 grams CBD isolate or CBD hash (or THC if you want to get highl
1.56 mL Pharma grade DMSO
0.16 mL Fragrance (or no fragrance, but don’t exceed this amount)

Enter the total ounces you want to make into the box B1. If you plan on whipping the cream to make it easier to use then cut your total in half (whipping doubles the volume of the cream).

11 Likes

I’m actually making a batch now. I plan to use the same essentials as the “Holy anointing oil”. Will let you know how it works out.

4 Likes

Whatcha calling it “Jesus cream”?

4 Likes

What’s your source of CBD ISOLATE? amazon?

2 Likes

I was thinking more like “holy shit cream”.

7 Likes

I like that name better! Lol :joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I order CBD isolate through a distributor in the US, he gets it from China, like everyone else. :wink:

I prefer the hash version, because of the added terpenes, but consumers want assurance that they won’t fail a drug test.

4 Likes

Thanks for posting that @Sebring. I was curious about that as well but I didn’t want to expose any trade secrets :wink:
It really is an awesome cream! You know your stuff!

1 Like

I heard about cannabis in the holy anointing oil on a “great moments in weed history” podcast and have wanted to do some. I think it was episode 3. Kind of a fun show.

I’ll be looking forward to hearing how it goes!

1 Like

I’ve never used CBD besides smoking it. Does it work better than those menthol pain patch things?

2 Likes

Omg yes. Any transdermal CBD will act as a localized pain killer.

7 Likes

It wasn’t like the heat or the tingle. But it made my back muscles stop cramping and relax! First time I’d used a CBD cream myself.

5 Likes

I have the worst deep shoulder pain and my insurance won’t pay for an MRI to find out what’s wrong with it. It’s an old injury from a chest press at the gym and I rejacked it shoveling and digging out my backyard for my garden.

2 Likes