HashTree Grows Outdoor

It’s kinda fun all having the same seeds and growing them out together!

5 Likes

I repoted the photos. Things are chugging along behind the bees.

9 Likes

The autos are pretty mixed. I don’t know what to think?

Autos that dropped out of the solo competition

11 Likes

Are you gonna pull the fuzz? It’s one funky looking mutant. I’ve had some weird ones, but that one’s twiggy. lol

Where’s the Jungle Spice, Bro?

5 Likes

I will pull it. I was kinda curious what it would do. It kinda reminds me of lavender.
Unfortunately for me the jungle spice turned out to be male.

4 Likes

It does look like lavender! Bummer on the jungle spice

4 Likes

I’ve been trying to make and keep vegetable seeds this year. Check out the buds on this spinach!

13 Likes

I pulled a few autos this am.
I probably should have let these go for another week but one problem with the bee cage is I don’t spend as much time hanging out in there looking them over.

These I should have pulled weeks ago. Red poison on the left, the fuzz on the right. A couple issues the first is the roots. Pretty small, I’m guessing they got stunted early on?

Second issue with the fuzz, its covered in these. What am I looking at? Aphids?

Any suggestions for the other plants? I don’t see them on anything else but I’m sure I will in the future.

Luckily I took this sweet skunk out before cutting. She could go but I think I’ll give her another week.

I’m sorry @Mr.Sparkle, I was hoping to do better with these. I’m still new to these auto’s and I can’t help but think I stressed them out somehow early on. I keep racking my brain trying to remember if I started these in solo cups and transplanted them to the 3 gallon or direct planted them.
Either way I have learned that putting the seeds directly in the dirt in there final containers is best for auto’s. I’ve heard it a million times, now I guess I have learned it myself.

6 Likes

Phhh, that’s what the seeds are for to learn and to have fun.

6 Likes

They look like aphids. Normally you can just hose them off with some soapy water, in bud just rinse them off. A lot of my sparkle autos were mutants. I had one that looked normal all through bud until the end and then it got weird. The bud was fluffy and airy and the caterpillars loved that. They flocked to that plant and didn’t touch the others beside it. I haven’t had much success with any of the dark spark lines outside. I truly think they have been bred for indoor and microgrows.

btw… I know everyone says to germ autos in their final pots. I haven’t done it yet and it has not been a problem at all! I usually transplant them from starter to final at 10 days from germ. I have some fabulous looking autos out there too. As long as you don’t do it too late, they won’t skip a beat.

5 Likes

Sweet skunk came down this morning. Put her in the basement and boy does this little thing stunk up the house!

9 Likes

Those repoted photos have really blown up with more space. Almost hard to fit in one picture. The ducksfoot and Venus Flytrap are definitely in full flower mode. I’m hoping the sunshine daydream is done stretching or I’ll have to tie her down

14 Likes

Glad to see your projects finally accomplished, great job done, cheers …

2 Likes

Thanks @George! If I remember right you had a ducksfoot going. How’s it going?

4 Likes

And then people say you loose memory smoking weed! :smile: I have two “sort of” Frisian Ducks, too big for the tent and not much happy for being outside:

I am increasing the nutrients and the new leaves look healthier. Fortunately inside the survivor one looks promising

Things are always easier inside, so much respect on how you are managing your outside grow …

12 Likes

That flytrap has a really unique structure to it, almost like a weed cactus lol. Nice looking ladies there!

3 Likes

Thank you! It’s funny because my ducksfoot didn’t really like it indoor for whatever reason. I’ve got the Dutch passion version. I’m going to hit it with some red poison pollen today

2 Likes

Thank you. It was a left over clone that is so bushy, it doesn’t even have a central stem.

1 Like

These are also from Dutch Passion, their first day out weren’t in a great condition too but at least had better colour, I was told they were a strong strain. I feed them with the same nuts as the other plants and the results are quite different. Guess I will have to increase the goodies to see if they recover. Good luck with that male-female interaction , cheers … :sunglasses:

6 Likes

The sunshine daydream is finally starting to flower. Still struggling to keep it under the fence. I threw a cage around it today to pull the beaches down and spread them out. Probably should have done it weeks ago but hopefully it will perk up tomorrow and won’t miss a beat. Anyway much lower profile now.

11 Likes