Have some seeds to trade

Love this thread! I’m a few days in and I can’t wait to earn my green “bars” so I can trade and what not lol. Serious question though… is growers choice seeds legit? I was recently played for a fool at :pleading_face: Premium Seed Market! Wish I would have read the reviews first. Please help, I’m trying to decide if I should make purchase or not. Humbly​:pray:t5:

1 Like

I think they are afiliated with pacificseedbank. I would recommend going somewhere else.
At similar prices I would recommend seedsman.com

1 Like

I would suggest a seed bank like jbc seeds , Great lakes genetics seed bank. Try to find a breeder you vibe with pick something out and grow it. I would stay away from places that can’t tell you the breeder and the lineage of the genetics. This is my opinion. Support the ones you vibe with. I have purchased from them both and had no issues and received great freebies as well. You can private message me if you need more help. I’m in NY. So if you need help with information let me know. Blessings
P.s
@anon98660487 I’m not knocking you. Just sharing what’s worked for me.

5 Likes

I’m just trading off seeds I don’t need I have plenty of seeds,I’ve probably gave more away for free than I’ve traded
I’m always making seeds and pollen every grow

9 Likes

Looking good! It’s always a good thing to make our own. Self-sufficiency is Paramount in my book. Blessings

3 Likes

Hey @corey, what about Gorilla Bubble by Tony Green X Tomahawk from Greenpoint? Would that mix suit you?

2 Likes

Hey @anon98660487 , I got some Auto Maria 2 Fem seeds if you are interested.

Them OG
Kush seeds are gone,they were traded long story ,

1 Like

So what about the Auto Maria 2 fem autonseeds, any interest?

Hi man, I owe you an excuse. I made a trade with you-know-who and still waiting for a tracking number and silence while asking for it.

Just wanted to test his real intentions, most probably you were right on what you said, no need to be angry anyway, I am just disappointed, that’s all … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

What you looking for
I have some god bud regular photos
Blue cookies regular photos
Sour kush auto fems
Sour gorilla auto fems
Romulan /purple photo females

2 Likes

I tell you what, I will trade you a 5 pack of Auto Maria 2 seeds for a safe address to send them to :slight_smile: Not looking for anything from you bud. You can hit me up down the road with something if the opportunity arises? If that works for you let me know and send me the info, I will send them out.

1 Like

Shitty when you get ripped off by members on here

1 Like

At least my seeds are safe in my fridge, sorry for yours, there’s a rule that says the “less reputated” member should send them first, you should stick to that from now on … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Can vouch for jbcseeds stand up service

2 Likes

Hey brother. Thanks so much for the offer but I got ahold of some gg4. Thank you though!

1 Like

There was a thread about this subject but it was deleted, so guess you cannot discuss this kind of matters in public … :sunglasses:

@SweetLeaf well you really F’ed up your Rep bud.

Not really, lmao I decided not to do that trade, I have the messages. Just because I don’t do trade doesn’t mean anything , @George I never sent ur package never said I had ur tracking ready please explain what you found out… yet again same as the other guy, 8 never Said I had sent it I had told you the original price of tracking I had found for over sea shipping, never said ur package was ready never said ship mine, I said hold that side till I get ur shipping. :wink:

Basically every trade that I decide to do, I send it… I never message you back about me sending it, that means I didn’t wana do the trade or don’t feel comfortable mailing across seas, now where did I go wrong? :rofl::rofl::rofl: drama queens to the max.