Have some seeds to trade

No dumbass its as simple as saying i changed my mind not ghosting a long term member bye felica

7 Likes

But we appreciate you letting us all know how you roll well worth any deal that fell through to see them true colors now go lol on that kid

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: you must need therapy, so yes I will lol that, I’m not obligated to tell.anyone my reason for not doing a trade, im not obligated to make any Older members happy by doing a trade they want, lmao ur definitely right you see my true colors, im either gonna do a trade or not :green_heart: then come.laugh when i see people not tag me but say something about me, always another member who tags me

As you ask me to explain it, I will: I pointed you to a webpage, you said “Its gonna be way cheaper than the shipping place close to my house”. It’s gonna be for me means it’s gonna happen. If I ask you for the tracking number, I would expect “I think I will not finally send them” instead of silence, it’s not drama, it is just elementary rules of courtesy and keeping one man’s word …

8 Likes

All in all, I just didn’t answer back :+1::green_heart: to everyone I answrr back they don’t get mad.

Then tell someone the status of said trade maybe you are holding up other possible trades its common courtesy maybe its something that eluded you growing up …also know that we are ALL paying attention to how you conduct yourself overgrow can be a beautiful place full of giving …hell some of us have stuff you would shit yourself for and just give it away to those we know are trustworthy…hope my messages served their purpose of opening your :eyes: to the world at your fingertips

8 Likes

Silence is a answer, and for people with social disorders its hard to say anything to people that you think could make them feel bad or mad at you… learn who I am before you get like this to me, ill ignore anyone or any message I want when I feel anxious over it.

I do not have to explain my self to anyone… I’m not a child so stop wording messages like your talking to a 18 year old, that you need to teach about the ways of life.

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: yeah ok bud enjoy the closed doors :v: rollitup.org i think google misdirected you

4 Likes

Nah just gotta stay away from forum drama, I’m not sad, down, or worried about a opinion. I’ll keep posting and staying part of the community :blush::upside_down_face::man_shrugging:
Thanks for the input though. :+1::fire:

I fixed it for you.

3 Likes

Like that, that’s childish drama :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: but yea keep to each other :green_heart::+1: ill pop back after work and entertain myself with the bits and pieces that’s shared between yall :green_heart::+1:

He didn’t trade my buddy or tell him he didn’t wana trade, aww shucks let’s rally the torches n pitch forks :man_shrugging::beers::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Acts like 18 year old kid wonders why he gets talked to that way hell i was trying to be nice and steer you in the right direction my bad :joy::joy::joy: by all means stay on your current course

Hey @anon5325009 i don’t think i want to do that trade anymore thanks for your time and understanding :v:

5 Likes

Hmmm so opening comment Dumbass is all I seen yet wana say something about age and manners…

You are contradictory of yourself… but meh Maaybe you don’t understand just want drama. Or to feel like your in a spot of power over a message on the forum,

Hell I spend 400 a month on seeds, im not worried about that, but it must be on your mind that people only want free stuff, must be some more of that personal issue being brought upon others.

I must need to lecture grown ass men on how to properly talk in a professional manner when they want to prove a point. Because none of you have proven a point, just made me think wtf :thinking:

The forum as a whole, isn’t for free seeds, how.much you can get, or what anyone is willing to give, it’s a damn forum of people with the same hobby the same passion,…

I’m supposed to take into consideration how he felt about my silence yet :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

No i don’t want drama of any kind which includes fucking with long standing members …feel free to read all of my posts im actually a nice guy or atleast try to be …but i also never not a once sit silent and know someone is up to some sort of fuckery

2 Likes

From racists to scammers i ain’t kept my mouth shut to a single fucking one

2 Likes

What fuckery ? Please do justify this comment

Cause to the best of my knowledge he still has his seeds and I do too, lmao he just decide to for one thing make a issue out of it, main reason why I press the please don’t send untill I have your tracking given to you…

1 Like

The fact that you still don’t see it as fuckery is the problem man

2 Likes

But yes @George I could.of answered you, I have this social brain thing that if I feel like im going to make a issue I try to remove.it, you seemed as though you wanted the trade and I had already tried to get the tracking but the lady told.me.it was 40$, so I tried to do.the online thing but couldn’t find your address, so I went back to the store and had a anxiety attack when approached about contents and why the address I was providing didn’t go to a actual address they could only find some store, I’ve recent purchased a thermal printer so I can just do it from home,

My OG way to fix any anxiety or shipping office issues.

Like I press know me before you get into the drama side. I’m extra nice but I’m not gonna let the drama continue over nothing.

Well fuck ive been gone a minute but didn’t take me long to see you got @anon98660487 as well so yeah great start @SweetLeaf

I didn’t get Irish rocker… have the receipt to show it sent the damn package… pretty sure it was closed long ago. I also even offered to send his side back cause I want no damn drama over his 4 seeds. Yet there a pic with the case he was supposed supposed send me like months after so maybe that was way twisted around idk, that drama is gone. But let’s bring it back, cause ell I still got his package sitting nice and calm at my house. Still unopened :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::+1::man_shrugging::green_heart: