Having to setup a guerilla grow

Hello everyone just wanted to share another update on my garden she is looking so beautiful going to transplant her next week to a bigger pot, take some cutting’s from her for the indoor project. Can’t wait to share when I start the build out. I also just sprained my knee yesterday riding my long board ah the joys of pain
Hope everyone is doing well, enjoying the summer.
Bloodaxe madhillbomber

5 Likes

posting an update she has grown incredibly well. We are going to be taking clones this Sunday. The beginning of the indoor is upon us and we are excited to get started.
Hope everyone is having a good summer

4 Likes

Just another update haven’t posted in a bit she’s flowering, beginning to get that wonderful aroma in the backyard can’t wait to harvest her peace out Bloodaxe

2 Likes

update getting close she’s starting to thicken up. Also due to weather conditions she’s getting some purple on her. Roommate is thinking about making a little umbrella for the plant so she doesn’t get to soaked from the rains any suggestions, or ideas he’s worried about potential bud rot. Thinking mid October she should be finished up Washington State this year is getting her rain finally back. I will be posting soon about the basement setup and the new strain I just picked up the other day. GMO cross tasty goodness

3 Likes

First cola just came off today next week is the official harvest I am planning on the night before Halloween my roommate saw that one leaf was not ok thanks to his watchful eye we hopefully have prevented bud rot! Knock on wood I have never had bud rot​:crossed_fingers::pray: so damn close to harvest just let me get there by the grace of the God’s. Stoked to begin building the basement setup it’s been on delay delay delay but sometimes patience is a virtue. My life lesson my room smells like fresh herb oh so delicious! Can’t wait to share with you all the final harvest and the indoor setup I have really been watching and researching LED lighting it’s just blowing up diy, and already manufactured setups trying to figure out which is the best on the market.
Thanks for checking me out, all the helpful information and nice comments.
Peace out.
Mad hill bomber 2410 51357

7 Likes

Just bought a new jewler’s scope with an led light so I wanted to try and get a picture of the trichromes my first attempt but I will try again later let me know what you all think. Peace out mad hill bomber.
#2410 #51357

7 Likes

Looks good

You will get better shots if you cut the end off one of frosted leaves, place it on a flat surface and place your scope directly onto the flat surface over the leaf.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip @StillSmoking

Can’t wait to see what next year brings for you @Madhillbomber2419 keep up the good work and in no time the only question you will have is how do I smoke it all

2 Likes

Happy Halloween my friend’s today is harvest day below freezing temperatures outside this morning but all is well she’s coming down today smells delicious! Also I decided to show you one of my jack o lanterns this year I have carved three feeling pretty good too anyway thank you for all of your help and support I will take another picture of the trichromes here soon. Peace out
Madhill bomber #2410 #51357

7 Likes

Just wanted to stop in and let you all know I am planting my garden it’s been over a year since I setup my garden. My friend passed away at the end of 2019, I was sad he was unable to taste the harvest. 2020 was a crazy horrible year, I didn’t do any gardening. This year I am making up for it by doing what I said before building out the indoor setup with LED lights and a couple of 315 cmh lights. Hoping to put a few outside this year too. I will share pictures of the baby’s here soon. Hope everyone is well and healthy.

1 Like

Looks like that cheap organic soil worked out well.
Just keep adding organic matter like chopped up bananapeels, kitchenscraps and all that good stuff. Looking forward to see your basement setup.
Take it easy, and godspeed!

1 Like

just arrived today stoked to fire this light up and start making some magic

1 Like

Right on! :sunglasses: