My comeback year🤞✌️

This I have already been posting on the forum about my new garden I am currently using LED lights from the hardware store instead of the HID’s I have I have four 315 watt CMH lights. Two of them are wired for 240 and the other two are wired for 120 currently where I live I’m not sure if I will be able to use my HID’s. So I am currently researching all the different types of LED lights on the market. My seeds are a collection of Exotic Genetix Chemberrly, DJ Short Blueberry, Lemon haze from an unknown vendor, sweet pink, old e 22, chem Fog , some unknown varieties from an old school Hydro shop. Plus I have just recently ordered white widow seed’s from ILGM. So I my plans are to keep buying seeds this year and collect unique strains and some of the Old school strain’s such as Skunk#1 peace out I look forward to sharing more content

23 Likes

update today not sure if we can post videos but I am starting to record some little videos. I just recently bought some canna Coco, air pots. I am also getting ready to move out from where I currently am which sucks because I was hoping to really make something with my current roommate. But onward and upward is my goal not going to be holding any grudge’s I will probably gift him a couple of my plants just as a gesture of good will.

13 Likes

12 Likes

Looks good mate, you bombing hills on a skateboard?

2 Likes

I ride a long board currently own a sector 9 downhill division Louis Pilloni deck I used to have a moonshine hooch which I am dying to get again.

4 Likes

Killer :metal:t4:

2 Likes

I use cheap ass leds I got off eBay and Walmart lol
And I grow some dank weed only reason I have 2 grow tents was my wife was sick of looking at weed plants sitting around the house lol,she bought me 2 tents,you don’t have to sell a kidney to grow weed,it’s called weed for a reason

7 Likes

I dig your setup I have done it all from my closet to a full house. It may be called a “weed” but we all know that to make tasty dank you still have to give it love and the things it needs. Food light air and water. Infact old school growers used to diy there grow setups, like we still do today.

4 Likes

I wing it most of the time lol luck of the Irish ,I do read a lot of stuff on here,I’ve learned loads from this forum

People are friendly so don’t be afraid to ask questions

11 Likes

Update trying to move to a small place, my plants are ready for transplant and cloning.
Today I sprayed them with lacewing BE still having a small issue with something munching on my leaves I have been feeding them silica which is supposed to help keep them healthy and strong. Otherwise everything is looking good I am trying to sex them keep any boys to the side and collect pollen and do a little experimenting with genetics on a small scale.

6 Likes

Stupid question?
I just recently bought a blue lab ppm meter and I want to either buy a pH meter or buy the combo from the same company? Which one should I buy? The combo or just the pH? Thank you I’m racking my brain on this

2 Likes

Today I went apartment hunting, I came across a few one bedroom apartments that are affordable for my price range and they have a full size walk-in closet which I can only think of one thing my garden the real bonus comes from the breaker box in my apartment there is no washer and dryer in the unit but the outlet is still there. It’s in the breaker box as well just has to be turned on.

1 Like

Update I am moving into a new apartment tomorrow, I will post pictures of the garden once we are setup in the new spot I’m a little bit sad to be moving from this house but I need to do this on my own terms but I am going to hookup my roommate with lots of great genetics

4 Likes

finally got my guerilla grow tent put together and finally my plants can breath and get going. Last night at the new apartment I tried to do a dab and my fire alarm went off I was like damn you! So I figured out a technique I have to be by the window. I will post more in the coming days and weeks to come stay tuned.

5 Likes

Congrats on the new place! Get a window fan!

I grow with bathroom vanity light bars and screw in led bulbs with the domes removed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Definitely don’t need the fancy stuff.

5 Likes

I just ordered a pretty decent window fan it is a big one

Update fan I ordered was actually a computer fan damnit Amazon!

Ordered another one, waiting for it to arrive still. Garden is looking good transplant went well and already they are responding well. I also am getting ready to sprout more seeds next batch is going to be White Widow, more Blueberry, more sweet pink. I’m ordering more seeds this week looking for some crazy strains.

2 Likes

Stoked to see your results. What breeder for the White Widow?

Ordered them from ILGM so I’m not sure where they are getting them from? My blueberry is from DJ Short

just wanted to share how everything is going today my vortex inline fan arrived, I am glad I ordered a window fan that was stolen in my lobby. Anyhow I have a few fans to put in the tent,. We will be getting ready to clone the baby’s and find out the sex and begin to start getting closer to flowering stage.

3 Likes