Hawaii growers - operation green merchant

How do you stay in business with those prices? That’s insanely cheap. Farms have to be shutting down

2 Likes

It sits in a warehouse for a year or two, I’m not really sure who is losing money I don’t think they’re in as bad of shape as Cali. Wine biz is booming in the valley now though, they’re putting up vineyards where 5 years ago they would’ve been trying to grow big bud.

2 Likes

I myself have purchased a $30 Oz of Blueberry in Oregon and even the regulars in the shop with me at the time told me I could’ve got a better deal

3 Likes

You can’t even sell gram carts in Hawai’i legally because of the statutes in place. Concentrates can only be vended in .5 amounts and edibles have to be 10mg or less per serving

2 Likes

crushing all competition that won’t play ball with them or pay the taxman. they want their fingers in your pie. always. no one “owns” anything but them. no one makes money off it but them. and it’s all perfectly “legal” for them.

OGTW

f*ck em.

4 Likes

The dispensary I’m at is selling this last batch of Rozay Runtz fully seeded and at a 80% discount so it’s what I’ve been pushing to people and trying to convince them to just try and grow them themselves! So many of them don’t want to though or unable too. It’s kind of sad they settle for this crispy and mediocre weed because they have too or they even prefer too over connecting with the local canna community.

3 Likes

it is. especially where they prefer to because it’s “legal” and regulated/kept “safe” by the govt.

going to be even harder to convince them after watching local places get raided. >:(

2 Likes

Rozay runts sounds good. Most people have a belief that they can’t grow, besides the obvious ones who physically can’t.
The amount of over supply in cali, Oklahoma, Oregon is amazing. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

I’ve actually been debating buying some myself and harvesting all the seeds and sending them out to people!

4 Likes

Too true brother, that’s one thing the dispensaries would always try and throw in the home grow face, even with our patients they tell our sellers to remind them that it’s “lab tested” and “fully regulated” and that outside sources aren’t safe! That unregulated goods can make you seriously sick and it’s all bullshit. None of these people were ever going to go to a corner dealer or a pickup man and that’s the only place to even have any worries.

5 Likes

the battle between the desire to grow your own and dealing with the complications of those who depend on you in your personal life is a wicked one. can sort through the legal suppliers and find at least a semi decent one in most states in my experience, and meeting people in the local scene here was a waste of time imo. what youre dealing with there with people hiding from the choppers is the exact opposite of here, here people will tell you where every bud plant (not theirs) in your neighborhood is located unprompted, because they just have no fear and havent for a long time now.
from my perspective it seems were finding out the industry cant/wont be changed from the inside. its just too easy to convince people that the government should pick the winners and losers with weed, with almost anything else in america that would be taboo.

4 Likes

:scream: :astonished: :see_no_evil:

Damn!

I’ve got about 1-2 months supply left & am getting nervous… I looked at the medical card requirements & shook my head.

No way.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes