Haze flavours and where to find them

I guess I’ll have to be the one to remind everyone about this thread

9 Likes

In old Columbians , every profile from honey clove frankensense coco to acrid piss types
even found some Kalimist type profiles …

19 Likes

I recently got these off seedbay. Unfortunate to not get shipped in Sams original packaging. (I wasn’t specific)
Looking forward to trying to revive them soon.

10 Likes

Howdy @InTheWoods, that new packaging from RGS looks pretty neat. I don’t think you’re missing out on any breeders packs or original packaging from Sam, I’m pretty sure the few resellers of his genetics under his Cultivator’s Choice label do so from bulk seed and repackage individually for retail. From Seedbay they should be as legit as they get, as Icmag seems to be Sams preferred forum and has longtime shared massive amounts of freebies through the community that way. Same with the freebies from back in the day and I’d assume currently too, repackaged from bulk, do you know if they are they still doing the Thai Haze x Skunk freebie over at RGS?

Some Cultivator’s Choice original packaging would be pretty cool to have. I may also just as well be naive and there could possibly be current packs with original packaging options that I’m unaware of. I’d assume many on here know more about that than me. Some really intriguing haze hybrids on Seedbay! I’ve long wanted to add the Hawaiian Indica one to the library. Surely some gems in the Cultivator’s Choice haze hybrids. That Skunk Haze double up with a twist of extra skunk that you’ve got is basically worked haze and skunk from Sam. With his comments on large populations used when searching traits and considering his fondness for both haze and skunk it could be hypothesized that those are likely some of Sams most refined seeds available to the retail market. I think you got some really awesome genetics to enjoy. Thanks for rekindling that stoke too! I’m excited about these again. Much love

2 Likes

I don’t have any doubts about it, but it would be cool to have the original packaging.

Just looked and it seems like they are still doing that promo but with Original haze/ Skunk.

Thanks for the insight brotha. :vulcan_salute:

I’d love to make some interesting crosses later on after exploring them a little bit.

Ladies and gentleman… Start your engines. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

@InTheWoods If this is from the old sk1hz from Sam, you will have a hard time popping those. A tip is to use a pressure popper. My exact same seeds didn’t show any signs of germination when I scuffed them, plus 24h in shot glas with 3 drops of h2o2 and then in a paper towel on a hotplate that’s 28c.

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up.
They are and it came with Germination unknown but hopefully able to get some going. Did all seeds fail to germ?

Pressure popper? Are your referring to the mason jar bubbler or pre cracking seeds?

I recently read @MonsterDrank advice on using " Botanicare Liquid Karma and add 5ml/gal to the water you’re using for germination."

I have some time before I will start to try and germ, I’d love some input before I embark on them.

3 Likes

@InTheWoods None, and they didn’t have any sign of activity unfortunately.

Yes, the bubbler device.

I really hope you get them going, it’s hard to find good grow logs on those. Tag me please, if you get one going.

3 Likes

I found some logs on IC on the O.Haze/Skunk but not sure if its the ones I have.

I will go over to that thread and start getting a list together to make one.
I was going to wait to try and do them next year but with your experience. Its probably best to try sooner than later as time isn’t on our side with these beans.

Will do brotha! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thai/Haze x Sk#1 back in the days which i got as freebie

16 Likes

Well @InTheWoods from what I understand Liquid Karma is primarily a Kelp based product.

A hormone found in kelp is gibberellin (also known as gibberellic acid), which encourages stem growth and elongation, assists in germination and also is great when trying to root clones. It’s a very good product that you can grab off the shelf at a hydro store or have Amazon deliver to your doorstep in most areas. So the convenience factor is huge.

There’s a great article on Kelp right here. You could probably certainly save some money and buy a cheap Kelp extract power from a place like Kelp4Less… I’ve done that in the past… but Liquid Karma has other things in it… “B-complex vitamins, plant hormones, humic acid, aminos, kelp extract and a fermented compost blend together to make a boost for your plants.” Liquid Karma has a lot of great ingredients and a super low NPK value unlike some other Kelp products I’ve seen… which makes it great for seed germination and young plants.

It’s technically a catalyst. A catalyst is something that speeds up a process… like a helping hand. I’ve been using Liquid Karma for 13 or so years. I learned early on to always always store it in the fridge once opened. It’s great stuff though.

7 Likes

Dont smoke plants that gibberellic acid is used on , good for old seeds , but can really mutate plants big time if used in excess , It can turn them in to a beanstalk looking plants and cause male flowers

Gotta add Ace’s Old Timers Haze.
Also Metal Haze is one I don’t see talked about often.

2 Likes

Ace has used a few pics of mine on their site with my permission. Dubi messaged me asking politely if he could use them and sent free seeds.

I’m not doubting, just saying my experience has been different and I have found Ace to be great.

5 Likes

Well I think both of you @GoldenCoast and @Chili grow some nice looking plants that’s for sure.

3 Likes

Agreed. You seem to have alot of words.

5 Likes

I thought ACE was legit. Just grew their Moroccan Beldias. Very wild and untamed.

This is good to know. We have to try and support integrity.

2 Likes

Thank you …

1 Like

@wallyduck @hempy @ChogliCap

This thread is supposed to be clean and is designed To help others find whatever haze they’re looking for.

Your knowledge is valuable but Please continue the discussion in the other haze thread.

7 Likes

Yes, this is true. If you got any ideas where to find pure haze or haze hybrids, you can discuss that here. But stay clear of the discussions of what haze is, since this is off topic. In the list above, it’s clear which seeds are pure vs hybrids. Let the flavour chasers to decide what to get themselfs.

7 Likes