Hazeman Seeds review

I am waiting for the DCSE to get back to me first, then it’s on to the real source.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that I have his 88g13/hp grew 4 beans and they deemed and grew fine. 2 did however hermed, but that might have been from me leaving on the balcony and turning on the light here and there to smoke. I would email I’m sure he will send another pack.

3 Likes

How do i order these?

2 Likes

Ive had great luck with hazeman. Have never had a seed from him not pop and no hermi’s ever. For the price i think hes got some decent stuff.

4 Likes

Send him an email at hazemanseeds@gmail.com and tell him you are looking to buy some seeds. He will send you the list of seeds and ordering instructions. I recently placed an order this way and it went smoothly. Nice people and they responded quickly.

4 Likes

IDK man, that’s sort of just how Ghash grows from most breeders, it’s one of the most inbred and weird lines out there. Half the phenos are disgusting in an actually unsmokable way and it’s famous for having no vigor at all, two reasons you always see it in hybrids, it’s a terrible plant to grow by most accounts:

If anything it’s a sign that Hazeman did a proper preservation and didn’t take out any freaks and mutants or weaklings, etc.

3 Likes

with either just cotyledons or seeds that won’t germ, there is no value. if that is the case, then it should be advertised…I shouldn’t have to find out after buying it for top dollar.

I run Hazeman all the time, I don’t think it’s fair you bought one pack, had one bad experience and everyone involved is trash? I’ve been doing this 15+ years and I went to college for propagation… i still blow a batch of seeds every once in a while, it happens, user error not even a possibility in your mind?

14 Likes

i don’t know what you are talking about. you’re just making up shit huh? absolutely not user error. i am running other seeds with it. i don’t really like your attitude.

You did come in here pretty hot over a single strain not growing well, @Naptown916 makes a good point- maybe all the other plants like your environment and this one doesn’t? We talk about this all the time with some landraces needing specific soil and environmental conditions to grow properly, perhaps the same thing is going on here. You seem extremely confident that the problem isn’t you, which makes it more likely that it is…

6 Likes

yep. i am.

Hubris much?

1 Like

nope. i pop a lot of seeds. not sure why people are here to defend bad seed experiences. it seems pretty suspicious. the people at DCSE are really nice. I can’t fault them. It’s hard to even fault a breeder from a single person’s experience. However, as an individual, I can’t think that buying this way is a good idea. There are seed lots that have germination or other warnings. If that is in fact the case, then why not add that to the description. I have had issues with random packs of seeds. It was always the pack. I have manually cracked a seed, but that is not what i paid for as a consumer. There are a lot of people with seeds. I have choice and I am the one buying. I don’t bet on a losing horse twice. It’s basic consumerism.

Why is everyone on here fucking clinically paranoid

Also OK buddy. That was a lot of words to say I’m really mad and I want to blame someone else

What way?

Good drugs. :innocent:

7 Likes

??? You’re making less and less sense, Naptowns answer was reasonable and clearly more correct to everyone else here based on the likes ratio

2 Likes

Hazeman Seeds review

I left a review.
It’s not for you to disagree with me.
That is my review.
Oh well.

1 Like

I’m bipolar not a “schizoid” but you’re right though I was the one out of line, you’re obviously much more skilled than most of the growers on this site and I should have never chimed in, you’re definitely too knowledgeable to have this land at your feet. Hazeman definitely screwed you over. I would definitely avoid his midsy seeds in the future. Don’t want Hazeman dragging you down. :v:

4 Likes

I actually praised hazeman’s gear in my first comment here, but you didn’t read what I wrote. Hell, i even smoked two of his strains last night. Again, you didn’t read or understand what i wrote. I hope you understand why I referred to your illiteracy here in the way I did. Maybe today you won’t make up words and put them into my comments.

For some reason you are triggered by others’ experiences that don’t match yours, hence the claim of self imposed illiteracy…the type where you make up reality despite what is sitting in front of you in black and white… I guess my diagnosis was close…wow. I hope you take care of yourself. You lashed out for no good reason making up things I didn’t say to attack me and overrule my review of the 88 g13/hp. I shouldn’t have to mention it, but I paid my hard earned money to buy, germinate and grow those seeds. They were not on sale. I didn’t get what I paid for. If you buy a loaf of bread that is moldy or a bag of milk that is sour, no one defends the store you bought it from saying that sometimes bread is moldy or sometimes because the wheat and cows are too inbred. I was a customer and consumer. I paid for a viable product, but I didn’t get that.

My review is my review. I am not happy. I can’t recommend it. If things turn out well from either the breeder or seed company, I might reconsider buying Hazeman in the future, but so long as the taste in my mouth is sour, I’ll take my money elsewhere. If things turn for better, I’ll be back to mention it.

Word of advice, many folks make blanket claims about things. Those sorts of claims are not highly defensible. However, the claim that ‘I bought x from y and it was bad/good for me’ is a personal experience which is highly defensible. I haven’t once tried to say Hazeman was bad or that your experiences or anyone else’s were incorrect. However, the pack I got was trash. You actually tried to invalidate my own personal experience which was rude and unreasonable. I can respect your experience, but for some reason you can’t respect mine. Rude.

btw, 15 years isn’t a long time. It was quite childish (figuratively and literally) for you to have mentioned that to me. Maybe you forgot that this isn’t Reddit.

Congradz Princess, now move along

3 Likes