Hazeman Seeds review

Shit, I got time lol. I don’t mind things going a little longer.

2 Likes

So my Strawberry Cough F1 smells and tastes of lime, very interesting and I love the new flavor, the only similarity to Strawberry would be a very unripe tart one, honestly I’m not disappointed. It’s been about 9 days since it was Jarred. 14 day Dry. 11 Week Flower.

6 Likes

Urban Poison , day fourth eightish

17 Likes

Here a nug of my White 88G13HP very creamy and earthy, just a hint of pine.

18 Likes

Just popped 1x White Tiger and 1x Blue Stilton

3 Likes

MOAR!
utfdlmo6yalq CXuNKBMUQAAXaoN

3 Likes

I ran the Super Strawberry Diesel and there is a rare pheno I am kicking myself because I didnt save it. Its a very greasy sour lime green beautiful nug plant. I think about it often, most of the other phenos are blah but that one is top shelf. On the bucket list to go back and find it.

D

2 Likes

Thats a very close description of mine I just chopped down, frosty as can be too!! And to top it off I only popped 1 seed of it and got something nice!

2 Likes

8 Likes

Thanks for the email. I have been trying to get my hands on some tuna… fingers crossed!

1 Like

I should have said in this post that Blazing Pistoleros was MotaRebel’s original business name, so the group was:

-Hazeman
-Motarebel
-Matt Riot
-Irie (who I believe is RastaJeff?)
-Gage Green
-Loompa
-Medic

4 Likes

How is going are still offering 88g13hp seed for preservation purposes ? Thank you for being truthful to community and ndn guys wishes

3 Likes

i am trying to get some Hazeman’s g13/hashplant up and running. these seeds are trash. when i get them to come up, they are mutants that won’t make a first node after a normal looking set of cotelydons. i get these weird shriveled leaves instead of the first set of leaves. this is bullshit. the seeds weren’t cheap either. so, it’s either hazeman or DCseedexchange…my money is on Hazeman being the problem. The sad things is, I have smoked a lot of good bud off Hazeman plants. I really liked the Hawaiian cheese, but I will not be buying more from his stock. sad as f.

3 Likes

Hey bud, I would suggest that you send Hazeman an email. His address is posted in here somewhere.

4 Likes

I am waiting for the DCSE to get back to me first, then it’s on to the real source.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that I have his 88g13/hp grew 4 beans and they deemed and grew fine. 2 did however hermed, but that might have been from me leaving on the balcony and turning on the light here and there to smoke. I would email I’m sure he will send another pack.

3 Likes

How do i order these?

2 Likes

Ive had great luck with hazeman. Have never had a seed from him not pop and no hermi’s ever. For the price i think hes got some decent stuff.

4 Likes

Send him an email at hazemanseeds@gmail.com and tell him you are looking to buy some seeds. He will send you the list of seeds and ordering instructions. I recently placed an order this way and it went smoothly. Nice people and they responded quickly.

4 Likes

IDK man, that’s sort of just how Ghash grows from most breeders, it’s one of the most inbred and weird lines out there. Half the phenos are disgusting in an actually unsmokable way and it’s famous for having no vigor at all, two reasons you always see it in hybrids, it’s a terrible plant to grow by most accounts:

If anything it’s a sign that Hazeman did a proper preservation and didn’t take out any freaks and mutants or weaklings, etc.

3 Likes