Hazeman Seeds review

Just popped my First Hazeman Beans from DCSE. Planted in Solos filled with Strawberry Fields from Fox Farms. 1x Strawberry Cough F1, 1x Double White Cheese, and 1x Strawberry Cough F1.

3 Likes

I have the strawberry cough but havenā€™t run it, keep posting pics would love to see how it finishes

2 Likes

Sent you an inv to my grow log! :pray: @Naptown916

2 Likes

I grew out Goldfish last year. Good stuff. Chunky, very fast flowering. I remember liking it better than Blowfish, which I grew out at the same time.

2 Likes

Thank you kindly brother! I love firsthand info.
Iā€™ll go add that to my thread :bear::+1:
@Kanzeon do you remember how she smoked?

2 Likes

Heavy, if Iā€™m recalling correctly. The main thing that I remember was how quickly it flowered.

3 Likes

Much obliged. Yeah I expected her to be a knockoutā€¦ does any of the sativa come through from the lambsbread or is she a narcotic couch lock all the way?

1 Like

There wasnā€™t much sativa that came through in the phenos that I grew, but itā€™s probably possible to find ones that are a little more uplifting.

1 Like

I always make f2s now, so if itā€™s in there, Iā€™ll find it eventually! :bear::+1:

4 Likes

Curious if anyone has grown out the gg#4 x sour grapes f3? Its been out of stock for a long time, but just got a notifcation theyā€™ve been restocked. There is one review and all it says is " its out of stock for a reason." lol so im intrigued. Defiantly gonna snag a pack.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t done that particular one but I have done a few of the Sour Grapes crosses, theyā€™ve all been amazing. Iā€™m guessing youā€™re looking at DCSE? The LA Dream freebie is fire too.

Hereā€™s the Grapestomper x Sour Grapes F3

25 Likes

You do know you can go direct to the breeder, correct?

2 Likes

That looks yummy

1 Like

I just soaked some of the Hazeman Headband last night, 6/6 on sprouts overnight, love the Hazeman

8 Likes

Where do I find him? I couldnā€™t get ahold of him on IG

1 Like

hazemanseeds@gmail.com

3 Likes

Yup, what @Dog said. Heā€™s older, isnā€™t on social media much but he seems to check email daily and responds pretty quick, heā€™s a businesslike guy generally in my interactions, not overly friendly but usually will quickly answer any genetic questions or make recommendations if you ask directly to him. He used to be on forums some but I donā€™t think he is anymore.

5 Likes

Dc seed Exchange

2 Likes

Thanks homie! Yeah, I reached out via email. Grabbing some g13 bx and strawberry cough IBL.

2 Likes

I have the strawberry cough. Itā€™s a good one but a 10 week finisher

1 Like