Headiegardens - Shoe

Just tried to visit Shoe’s site and it appears that he is in the hospital. Not sure what is going on with you Shoe but we are pulling for you, sending thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery for what ever sickness may be present.

Here is the note attached to the site:

“Our deepest apologies to anyone whose order hasn’t shipped yet. SHOE has been extremely sick and in the hospital. We expect another week’s delay before anything starts again. Everyone will be given freebies for their patience during all of this. There is No One to answer emails so this was made to let people know what is happening”

20 Likes

Yeah, this has been up for several days now.
Hope he’s okay
Edit: I know there are some folks around here that are on his Discord, maybe they know more too.

9 Likes

Oh man, I wasn’t aware! Definitely hope he’s okay and comes back soon :pray: :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

I sometimes go on his Discord, it’s been a bit…

Looked, he was quite sick and in the hospital, but has been at home and recovering for most of this week… but too sick to be online. Sounds like he may finally be well enough to go online tomorrow.

Here’s to hoping for his continued recovery. I got something more than 2 weeks ago and was floored until a few days ago.

10 Likes

I talked to him briefly earlier. He’s home now and starting to feel better.

Well… technically it was messages on Discord. But still… glad he’s feeling better.

14 Likes

Good to hear he’s on the mend…

9 Likes

That’s karma for ya. No worries folks

Jesus Christ dude… Out of all the people I hate, there is only one that I would wish ill on, and that’s only on a cunt that did everything in her power to ruin my life for about 17 years (and probably cost me $100k+)… Seriously doubt there was any call for that from you.

2 Likes

Completely inappropriate.

One more post like that and you no longer get to be a member of this site.

It’s absolutely uncalled for to wish shit like that on people. I’ve never had any problems with Shoe or HeadieGardens.

In fact, this is the second post in a week I’ve had to tell someone to check their tone and fingers and just not post or get the fuck out.

Maybe you’re just an asshole? :man_shrugging:

Either way, I wish Shoe a speedy recovery

11 Likes

Shoe is a great, generous person to most everyone (except you).

For example, he repeatedly helped raise $ for Strayfox’s daughter’s medical care.
And he closed headiegardens for many months so he could care for his elderly parents.
He’s got my utmost respect.

12 Likes

Totally UN OG response. Even I don’t go that low. You get a Juan Star.

2 Likes

My pop used to tell me: “HeadyBear, if everyone you meet is an asshole…you’re the asshole.”

11 Likes

Looks like the shop has opened back up!

3 Likes

Thank you for posting this great news! I was checking at least once a week.

I’m relieved Shoe is back in good health!

4 Likes

anybody know when shoe is going to open back up?

1 Like

He should be opening up any day now.

3 Likes

He mentioned he should be up and at it on the evening of the 23rd in a post yesterday afternoon on Discord

2 Likes

I was wondering the same thing, I’ve been checking regularly.

Thank you! These are in the dirt.

3 Likes