GREAT NEWS! @misterbee is OK! šŸ

That headline might be enough to settle some of your nerves, but I have a lot more to shareā€¦

First, I regret that I didnā€™t realize this message had arrived a few days ago. It was sent to a secure email address that I donā€™t use every day. On Tuesday, March 8th, @misterbee sent me the following message (and asked me to share it with you):

For all wondering as to the sudden/prolonged absence, I draw attention to the following Articles: ā€œEx-deputies linked to pot business that was a target of Federal drug bustā€; ā€œFeds charge former Deputies, a cop, Prosecutor, and Town Official in Farmington Conspiracyā€; ā€œ12 charged in illegal Maine distribution Conspiracyā€.

I, too, was ā€œmentionedā€ in this scenario, ā€œsort ofā€. As it was stated to me, a related telephonic surveillance indicated ā€œa prominent Black Businessmanā€ in my Town would be opening a Dispensary. From that description, I guess they thought it HAD to be me!!! After intercepted mail (incoming and outbound), request for phone records, computer activity, etc were conducted, I stated as I had from initial conversation, I have NEVER been involved with anyone in such activities, voluntarily granted said requested access to ALL forms of communication. Other than reframing from Social Media, I went abut my daily activities, no lawyer!!! I wasnā€™t about to pay some lawyer for something I wasnā€™t involved in, NO WAY. I guess it was determined that THIS ā€œBlack Guyā€ wasnā€™t the one mentioned.

Iā€™m in the process of having ALL my property returned. Motion for Discovery have been submitted to reveal the procedures/protocols that allowed this to occur. A highly probable lawsuit is contemplated. Some may want this to simply fade away, but it wonā€™t. ALL my Clones (Seamonkey84) ruined, loss of Fall/Winter, frustration from the ineptitude, made things VERY frustrating, to say the least. Iā€™ll recover, they didnā€™t have access to my ā€œStash Bagā€, thank goodness!!

Had the Grim Reaper, The Pale Rider, or The Death Angel enter into the Beehiveā€™s Circle. I had three deaths, the Spouse had two. Most were anticipated due to age, but painful nevertheless. Had to travel to Alabama for 3 weeks (left here, it was MINUS 31/MINUS 55 Wind Chill, arrived there, 55 Degrees!!!). Queen Bee travelled to Philadelphia for 4 weeks. Both adjusting to the situation(s) slowly, but effectively. House-clearing, dealing with Probate, eventual sale of property is a challenge I accept. Nice to find out Huntsville, Alabama is the 4th or 5th fastest growing city in the USA. A $27,500 house (1965) is selling for +$160K, imagine that!!

Bear with me, EVERYONE!!! I promise EACH person that participated in the last Giveaway (Nrs 75 - 102) WILL BE MADE WHOLE!!! When I have ALL that was intercepted (AND I WILL!!!), weā€™ll get things headed to their proper destination. All things considered, itā€™s both joyous and bittersweet to be amongst ya. As EVER, stay safe/be well.

OK guys, thatā€™s all I have for now - but itā€™s a lot. The bottom line is that misterbee is OK - and youā€™ll be hearing directly from him very soon. In the mean time, I will quietly celebrate this wonderful news. I feel like Iā€™ve been handed a priceless gift by an old friendā€¦because I have.

169 Likes

Great to know, Mr.Bee was a valuable member of this community. I wish him the best of luck and await him to be able to rejoin us.

42 Likes

Mr.Bee IS a valuable member of this community. :wink:

44 Likes

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH @Purple-N-Hairy FOR THIS AMAZING UPDATE!

:heart: Mister :honeybee: :heart:

25 Likes

My sentiment exactly!
Very good news, Mr. Bee is the mfā€™n man!

17 Likes

Amazing to hear! I joined after his absence, but have seen much mention of him! Glad he is okay :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Great news!

16 Likes

Iā€™m so happy that I need a smoke and a drink to get a little ā€œbuzzā€ on!

16 Likes

Outstanding. I was stoked when I noticed he had been seen by the system yesterday but this is amazing news. Thanks so much for sharing it @Purple-N-Hairy , itā€™s great to hear he is ok and will be back among us in the future. Long live Mr. and Mrs Bee.

27 Likes

Alright!!

Thatā€™s great news!!
Thanks for that Purple-N-Hairy, that made my day!

:+1: :+1: :heart_eyes:

Cheers
G

20 Likes

Glad to hear heā€™s ok! I joined just in time to talk with him once or twice before he disappeared - ironically enough, our last conversation was about my paranoia concerning his holding onto peopleā€™s addresses. :stuck_out_tongue: I thought it might be a bit dangerous, on the ā€˜off chanceā€™ that he ended up in some legal trouble, for him to be holding on to a bunch of illegal growersā€™ addresses in a fileā€¦ although, since he didnā€™t mention it, I would assume that his address list hasnā€™t been compromised and no one has to worry. Also good news! I guess, sometimes just because youā€™re paranoid doesnā€™t mean theyā€™re not out to get youā€¦

18 Likes

Hello :wave:. New here. But wow. This guy had all his stuff taken and most likely living on fumes while they sorted this out and he is still thinking of a contest on here and getting seeds out? Dam this guy is committed to this network! I definitely came to a nice community of members actually care this much. Iā€™m sorry for this issue that happened to you but very happy itā€™s solved for you.good luck on starting your grow over and moving forward with your life without this drama.

19 Likes

Thatā€™s good news was wondering what happened to him

10 Likes

Super happy to hear this! Iā€™ve never actually interacted with @misterbee but Iā€™ve read a lot of his posts. He was always super helpful.

10 Likes

This is good to hear

10 Likes

This is wonderful news. Iā€™m very happy the :honeybee: and Mrs :honeybee: are doing well. This has made my day, we missed you @misterbee , canā€™t wait to see you here again!!!

Paws
Thanks @Purple-N-Hairy for the update. This is really great news.

16 Likes

@misterbee is a proper OG. Hopefully he finds his way back to our forum soon.:v:

15 Likes

Really glad to hear thatā€¦ thanks @Purple-N-Hairy for the updateā€¦
We love you @misterbee :pray: :hugs:

14 Likes

Glad to hear heā€™s alive and well!

16 Likes