Sebring has posted an update on where he has been on his site

Head on over and send Sebring well wishes.

59 Likes

Thanks for posting that.
I so glad he is pulling through, what a vicious odyssey.

Cheers
G

14 Likes

Thank you @SEMOActivist , it’s great to see this, and to know that Sebring is in recovery mode!

12 Likes

I would also like to say thank you for posting this news.
I hope he heals well and has a full recovery, and feels better soon!

8 Likes

I just read this the other day! Good vibrations! Sounds like he is on the mend… but may take some time! BLESS UP! :green_heart::yellow_heart::heart:

Love & Light ☆ DJSF

7 Likes

damn he has had it rough. wont tag Sebring, but if Sebring reads this, all the best!

10 Likes

oh wow. thats incredibly sad. i had no idea

6 Likes

Wow! That was a roller coaster of an update.

8 Likes

Sending prayers and good thoughts your way my friend
Peace
Paps

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing…

Glad to hear he’s on the mend… in our thoughts and prayers here Sebring.

6 Likes

DOUBLE DITTO to ALL the Positive comments. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing! @misterbee

Wow, what a year he’s had. Be well @Sebring and take care. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

3 Likes

Maybe we can cobble together a seed auction for him & his efforts… enough for a vacation getaway.

Damn ladder

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Hell of a one two punch! Gald to hear Sebring is on the mend.

4 Likes

@cannabissequoia that’s not a bad idea at all! :thinking: :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

☆DJSF

6 Likes

best news of the day!

5 Likes

Best wishes and a quick recovery. Newer member here, but have heard nothing but amazing things about him.

5 Likes

Glad to hear he has gotten the meds dialed in, but dang, one step forward, two steps back with the accident. Positive vibes @Sebring!

7 Likes

Thank you for sharing. Glad to read all the details and know that Sebring is recovering.

4 Likes

Good to hear that the winds are shifting for our pal Sebring, what a slog though, sorry for all of his troubles

4 Likes