Trip to Los Angeles

Heya Ogerzzz
My buddy will go to LA in may
Have you got a good place to buy elite seeds?
And is there a good dispensary to go?
Peace out

4 Likes

Weed maps is a very useful app. I found plenty of dispensaries with it when I was out there last year. They don’t list seeds on menus, but ask at the dispensary and they will point you in the right direction.

1 Like

If you want good weed. Weep maps will send you to pay 1000 an eighth. Realistically 50-60. Google cannabis dispensaries. Not Weedmaps. Those shops are untaxed and have the original pre legalized feel. Better bud. MUCH better flower to pick from. Check reviews. Those will be your best friend.

2 Likes

Why buy seeds? Buy clones and have them shipped, that’s what I would do…

6 Likes

I found some seeds from RebelGrown/MeanGene’s Freeborn Selections/Equilibrium at the Buds N Roses shop on Ventura Blvd in LA when I visited. That was 5 years ago, it was hard for me to find shops with quality beans. Good luck!

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking. You have Dark Heart nursery selling in lots of places, I think.

5 Likes

That’s what I tell friends that fly into Oregon. :100: Just buy them and ship them so they get there when you get home.

Leafly.com put in your location and search clones

3 Likes

To me it’s the the smartest move, look how much time people would save growing a strain…seeds you can buy anywhere online, I’m just saying.

5 Likes

Hey @Ras-T!
Like others have said…
You’ll find lots to choose from at shops in CA, but a lot might not be listed on their website. If u see they stock, just call em and ask if their site is updated or what seeds they have.
You will definitely find Equilibrium and Dark Heart in most places, and Humboldt Seed Co just about everywhere.
Good luck to ya. Hope u find something good! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dark heart has not done any clone drops in quite some time there company has changed and shifted direction. You can now find them at a site called darkheart industries…

2 Likes

Yeah, I heard Dark Heart dissolved…
Don’t know what truths are to that though.

1 Like

WOW, ok, i read somewhere recently that they changed ownership but didn’t give it much thought. I wasn’t aware they dumped clones.

1 Like

What I read said something about offering genetically tailored strains and working with a lab aim Davis , right before that they were offering there pistal guard technology which was sterile triploid plants. The whole thing gives me a queasy feeling

2 Likes

Yeah, me 2. The whole operation seems to be in limbo.

2 Likes

The artist tree dispensary is affiliated with purple city genetics and they offer there seeds and clones.
They have 4 locations through out Los Angeles.
The one in Beverly Hills has the clones and seeds.
Fire genetics btw.
Hope this helps

2 Likes

Purple city genetics and equilibrium are both great if you can find there packs down there. Cali connection has some fire also for cheap but you will probably have to go threw there site.

2 Likes

Yea Dark Heart isn’t selling clones anymore from what I heard :cry:

Only seeds i ever see at dispensaries are Equilibrium, Purple City Genetics, Humboldt Seed Company, and Phinest.

1 Like

Shh that’s my secret place in the valley. Bodhi and hbk cuts rabid hippy cuts but oos a lot too no surprise.

For the most part dispensaries here in CA don’t have seeds because then you cut them out. I buy seeds or trade in the mail. Not really a ‘tourist trade’ kind of thing. And I have never heard of seeds in the indica buds they sell.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)