Heady Bear's Den- "Choose Your Own Adventure" OG Style!

Right on, very OG of ya. I’ve gots mine so I’ll let others in the club :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yeah, but this way I can review the edits and, if somebody responded, but got deleted, I can still see what they wanted. Nobody is gonna miss out due to wiki problems.
I do agree that it’s frustrating, but I’m trying to hedge the impact

6 Likes

I’m in. Looks like you are there so I didn’t want to bump you @HeadyBearAdventures

1 Like

@CocoaCoir your edit deleted the work of other members. Please review the editing etiquette, and take more care when participating in giveaways.

2 Likes

Thanks buddy, I was reviewing edits so we can have some accountability

1 Like

I thought i hit the cancel button.

1 Like

Thanks @HeadyBearAdventures but I will hang back on this one. I got lots of beans but I appreciate it. I must admit when I scrolled up and looked at the list it was sad seeing all those thumbs down beside my creation, lol. :cry:

6 Likes

You gave away so many, they already have them!!!

5 Likes

Oh I know it’s not their disapproval my friend, lol, it’s just the visual :rofl:

3 Likes

Next time I’ll do :sparkles: if you want em :eggplant: if you don’t. That’s more neutral. :laughing:

4 Likes

mutley2 All good brother, I am just playing.

3 Likes

i hope everything else runs smoother !!!

2 Likes

Same.

Check out this joke: Two guys with dry senses of humor are sending messages to each other on the internet.

That’s it. /joke

4 Likes

You’re good homie. When this happens the tendency for everyone is to respond with “I thought I did it right”, I don’t believe in punitive justice, but I do believe in going back and, instead of engaging with what we thought we did, considering “What could I have done differently?”
The mistake doesn’t matter; learning to not make it again (and ultimately why it was made in the first place) is what’s important.
Love ya my guy. :bear::purple_heart:

5 Likes

In this case, actually it looks like he did do it right… at least on my screen, @ColeLennon is showing up as the one who did the overwrite. It shouldn’t be a big deal either way, it’s just a flaw of the system that a single person making a mistake can screw it up for everyone who’s gone before.

Oh, and you may also have to clarify that people can’t add numbers at the bottom of the list… maybe several times throughout the post in italic, bold and neon letters. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Merci @HeadyBearAdventures

I want to move on from this topic, but I do need to acknowledge my mistake beforehand: @CocoaCoir I owe you an apology; I misread the edits, and @Cormoran is correct. You did nothing wrong, and I’m sorry for my mistake.
@ColeLennon I’m sure you’ve seen what’s been posted above, so no need to dwell on it or rehash. Just give it some thought.
Thanks for being here everyone!

7 Likes

I also have it from the fall box. Someone else that doesn’t have it should get them. Good luck :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

This is the OG way! We share the wealth!

3 Likes

:laughing::rofl::rofl: I was like “Why would they do that? Everyone’s name is already on the list!” Went and checked: duplicate names added to the list. This is as much about it being my first wiki ever as it is about people’s engagement with it! :bear::poop::laughing: