Heady Bear's Den- "Choose Your Own Adventure" OG Style!

Alright my friends, some budshots here at day 37 for the Trainwreck girls.

66 days flowering for Echo, and she’s starting to show some trichomes, and has some faint, but lovely aromas, today I actually got a little whiff of something tropical! As you can see, the buds are taking their sweet time. @Upstate this is good practice for the Oaxaca! :rofl::bear::v:

Flowerpower420 (I’m using this as a searchable keyword so I can easily find posts where I state the current veg or flower day; term suggested by my funny hippie roomie :rofl::v::bear:)

20 Likes

I gotchu, fam:

https://www.greenhousemegastore.com/collections/hydroponics/products/megaphoton-grow-tent?variant=43193607749831

8 Likes

Most excellent! Dude, thank you. I’ve been hunting for sales almost every day, and haven’t found one that good! Even secondhand tents cost more than that!
I’m gonna send a message and see when they’ll be back in stock

5 Likes

Oh I almost forgot! I noticed a significant phenotypic difference between Ivan and the other two TWs:

Ivan, in addition to being shorter, and limited to 4 main branches, puts out 7 fingers where the other two produce 9 leaflets. Buds are also wider and denser. Very curious how the smoke will differ.

12 Likes

Damn that’s some nice looking plants there and some purrty buds.

1 Like

I wish I would’ve jumped when I had the chance, jack herer is a favorite of mine and all the phenos I’ve seen of the lavender jack just look fire af, seems like a match made in heaven with the wookies lavender terps

4 Likes

@Maddawg has a few Jack Herer strains, it is his favourite.

5 Likes

Stick around! If it gets picked, I always make f2s :wink::muscle:

5 Likes

You could get the 4x8 that’s in stock and use half of it, lol:

6 Likes

Hahaha I was too tired last night to see if the usual 15% off code for Greenhousemegastore works, it does, this is silly!

7 Likes

This has to be in the States only?

3 Likes

I’d say so never seen tents that cheap in Canada.

3 Likes

Just unbelievable

2 Likes

THIS IS MADNESS! I could probably squeeze a 5x5, but it’s more expensive thank the 4x8 by double. Wompwomp.

3 Likes

Dude my jaw just hit the floor! I’m in the states have never seen tents that cheap! That’s cheaper than Walmart :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Cheapest I’ve seen for a 3’ x 3’ is $100 so that’s a steal or they are stolen :thinking:

6 Likes

Does anybody know the quality of these tents?

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Lets just say they aren’t Gorilla tents. :raised_hands:

5 Likes

I reached out to a couple sponsors here to see if anyone could give me a good deal on a tent and light combo. The issue is that I need a new light for the 2x4 because the HLG is an RSPEC and the 2x4 is now my veg tent, and then I need a 4x4 or 4x5 tent to house the new Phlizon light. So the tent and light combos at most places won’t work because, for obvious reasons, the light fits the tent in the package.
I contacted Mars Hydro and Vivosun, so perhaps I’ll hear back on Monday.

7 Likes

Lol guaranteed.
@Gpaw
The main trade off is going to be the frame material; it’s definitely going to be thin gauge aluminum, and likely 12-14mm, vs. Gorilla’s 16mm
It’ll be 600d, but the weave won’t be Oxford

This one is also deeply discounted right now, so I imagine it’s on par with my Opulent Systems tent, which is actually a really sturdy little consumer grade tent!

Would I like a gorilla tent? Yes.
Do I have bills to pay? Yes.
Will I sacrifice tent quality (within reason) for this price tag? Hell fucking yes.

12 Likes

At a boy! That’s the attitude to have cut where you can and pay when it counts. If course I hate paying full price so if the opportunity arises to haggle the price or get more stuff include I’m in like Flynn.

4 Likes