Heady Bear's Den- "Choose Your Own Adventure" OG Style!

This has me wanting to tent up for sure

1 Like

As I sit here with 2 4x8 tents in my cart (so I can bump my order over $99 to get the free shipping,) I keep hearing the the faint voice of my dear mother and words like “good, too, true, sounds.” What’s that saying? “Sounds true, good to be too!” They take paypal, I’m sure before I head to work tomorrow I’m going to impulse buy them if I hold out through the night.

Any comments on these lights?
https://www.greenhousemegastore.com/collections/closeouts/products/megaphoton-led-for-grow-tents?variant=42703420752071

3 Likes

Ok folks I ordered a 3x3, I needed a drying tent anyways and I can’t make one that cheap from foam board lol so it’s time to stock up on perlite too, silly cart all around especially since they ship for free:

11 Likes

Hey brother @HeadyBearAdventures

I received my LBL F3 “Charlie” pheno seeds yesterday.

Thanks again for your generosity, once I get these babies started I’ll tag you and post pics up on a new thread!

Happy growing and Peace! :pray::peace_symbol::seedling:

5 Likes

I’m a sucker for lavender strains n crosses these sound delightful for sure

2 Likes

I agree! It looks like people are interested in those, but only the vote can decide. :bear::+1:

1 Like

Alright, I pulled the trigger!
I know I said I wanted a 4x4, but I technically have a little more space, so I wanted to know if there was such a thing as a 4x5.
Turns out there is, but they’re all 2 in 1 tents. That said, if you just don’t put in all the poles and shelf, it becomes a wide open 4x5.
So, this one from Vivosun was on sale for under a hundred bucks, which is about half price! The most I could get from Vivosun directly was less than 10% (does anybody really buy things because they get 10% off? Thats not even a real discount!), or up to 18% if I downloaded their app, but this was a much better deal, and didn’t require me to put another app on my phone, just to delete it after the purchase.
Free shipping, and it should be here next week.
Time to rearrange my room!

14 Likes

Way to fucking go growmie! :+1::metal:Now you are cooking with sterno! Lol. Glad you got a solid home for your plants.

1 Like

Sweet deal there no doubt heck yeah! :raised_hands: actually just blessed me in your hunt, I’m helping get a buddy started growing and have been looking for something a lil more affordable have alot going out already atm lol

1 Like

Nice, glad you got that outta the way. Now onto more growing

1 Like

28 sq. ft of grow space, after having having only 14… I’m going to be popping beans like crazy!
I’m behind on starting the Oaxaca, because Echo is flowering so slowly. I truly believe that the TW and and MaMaHaze may finish at the exact same time :sweat_smile::flushed::thinking::bear:
I’ll start 6 Oaxaca as soon as the new tent arrives, and then we’ll vote on the breeder pack, and I’ll start 6 of those 2 weeks later.
We boutta be cruisin.

6 Likes

Hell yeah man! Awesome

1 Like

Glad it was helpful to you/ your buddy too brother!
Yeah I’m super pleased with finding a brand new tent this size for under a hundo. @Dirt_Wizard 's find was incredible, but I feel kinda lucky the 4x4 was out of stock, so I could end up with this one.

3 Likes

Is a steal for sure and will be perfect starting point.
Things will be on n popping definitely hanging around to see that Oaxaca get dirty haha

2 Likes

What? In Canada?

Sounds too good to be true😁
Oh my. I’m just now getting the joke :rofl::sweat_smile::joy::rofl:
A day later

2 Likes

Ohh that’s a good choice dude! I have an AC Infinity 3x4’ two-in-one and I use it like that without the divider but with one shelf sometimes, sometimes without and even if you take out that extra shelf pole, the tent still has extra poles. I think that honestly a cheaper but quality 2-in-1 is probably the best way to get a super sturdy Gorilla strength tent. Nice score for under a hundred!

4 Likes

Thank you my guy :bear::+1:
I haven’t popped any beans in months, so I’m jonesin’!
Delivery no later than Wednesday, and I should have time to get it up and running a week from today. :partying_face:

4 Likes

From US to CAN.
But I imagine that it’s worse the other way around, lol.

1 Like

damn - nice price! :+1: :tent:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like