Heady Bear's Den- "Choose Your Own Adventure" OG Style!

Hell it’s camping season nothing too strange to see tents in the mail this time of year . Long as it doesn’t have the word grow in front of it.

5 Likes

Ok that’s an interesting point!

When you get it set up, have a good look at the zipper and tell us your impressions.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

New tents! Lucky

1 Like

Let’s touch on our last contestant in the Breeder Pack selection!

A5 Haze (clone) x Dragon Energy
I traded my buddy @boatbum325 some longflowering sativa strains, and received these as a part of that trade. Thank you much my friend.

Genetics Overview
Dragon Energy lineage is: (Goji OG x Hawaiian Sativa/’86 Pipeline Hash Plant) x (Rez Sour Diesel x HA-OG/SFV OG Kush)

A5 Haze is: Northern Lights #5/Haze A mother

About the breeder
Working extensively with unique, hard to find, and well known genetics, Doc D’s Magic Spirit Seeds have a lot of buzz, especially with his recent move to Mexico leading to an absence of new stock at seedbanks.

What do we know?
From Ace Seeds: A5 Haze is one of the rarest mothers (and probably the most powerful one) belonging to the family of Dutch elite clones of Haze hybrids that Nevil Schoenmakers developed at the end of the 80s and that are still preserved to this day. This Northern Lights #5/Haze A mother is characterised by its extremely trippy and devastating potency, high production and by its incensed, organic and meaty aromas of authentic Dutch ‘Old School’ Haze with a greater influence from ancient Colombian sativas. The rarity of this A5 Haze mother is due to Nevil losing the Haze A male very early on, meaning that seeds were never produced in commercial quantities using this Haze A male.
Here’s what Doc said about the Dragon Energy:

"The Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul 55 Bodhi cut x Headbanger) male has been one of my favorite males to work with over the years. These will be great hybrids for anyone needing to fill those sour kerosene OG needs. Expect classic vine-like growth that requires staking and training and will reward experienced growers with incredibly aromatic and flavorful flowers. These new hybrids will produce some plants with extreme vigor in growth accompanied by complex sour flavors and unique potent highs. Dragon Energy Hybrids can be a little more challenging to grow due to their extreme vigor and poor structural support. But when prepared, these plants will impress even the most picky smoker. DE is one of the few males i have that actually brings down the flowering time on longer flowering strains and also brings sexual stability to his progeny. Red sap blood traits from the Dragonsoul mom can be found in many of the Northern Lights #5/Haze A mother.

I was unable to find photos of this cross, so we’ll have to make due with the descriptions, and that is your 6th and final contender for selection in the upcoming Breeder Pack choose your own adventure!

13 Likes

That’s expensive for perlite geezus! Home Depot is 20 bucks for 3 cu ft and sometimes even cheaper searching local buy sell markets

3 Likes

LOVE THE CATCH-UP I JUST HAD @HeadyBearAdventures ! Looking forward to seeing your new toys/tools set-up!

:metal:

4 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever smoked a Northern Lights version of anything so I’m down!

2 Likes

It worked out ok once I got two and hit it with a code, about $26 per 4CF bag and I know this brand already

2 Likes

For sure, home Depot is vigoro. Last soil build I did I didnt buy from home Depot but ended up getting the 3 cu ft bags of vigoro on local market snagging em out of Vegas, was 14 bags for 100 bucks, couldn’t beat that and made 500 gallons of soil with it

4 Likes

Hey, I know they don’t do anything, but the algorithm for “pips” or “karma” makes a big leap between 12 and 13.
Well today mine hit 13, and I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who makes the effort to stop by and spend a little of their screen time with my little novice cultivation.
This forum is actually a big piece of why I love to grow (beyond the obvious). The interaction, support, love, and true community makes me excited to open my tent every day (okay, several times a day), not only to adore my beautiful ladies, but to capture them in photos, and observations that I can share with folks who legitimately care, and take the time to engage with them.
Much love, OG Family.

17 Likes

Pip pip hooray!

6 Likes

Sure it wasn’t Pearl lite

5 Likes

Cheapest place I’ve found is Uline . Problem is you have to order 3 / 4cuft bags . They have all grades / size & vermiculite also . I use a bunch of it & order every 18 months .

4 Likes

Second that emotion brother :sunglasses::clap::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

47F TW
Looking kinda rough but they’re on the mend. Combo light stress (50% is definitely their max), and overfeeding.

19 Likes

I really don’t think that you got much to sneeze at there. :wink:

1 Like

Looking good my friend.:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Thanks @blowdout2269 and @Greenfingers, just a few weeks to go!

Hell yeah man, I’d smoke that!

1 Like