Heady Bear's Den- "Choose Your Own Adventure" OG Style!

Nope! Make a choice and you’re all set!

2 Likes

Welcome everybody! @blowdout2269 @herojuana.tom @Bobgrows @Weednerd.Anthony @BudWhisperer @420noob it’s so good to have you around!

7 Likes

Thanks @HeadyBearAdventures, it is enjoyable reading through your blog and seeing your work. Looking good!:v:

1 Like

Ill follow along with you @HeadyBearAdventures, it’s always nice to watch someone else grow. :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Love the way you involve us all. Makes it fun @HeadyBearAdventures

3 Likes

And it’s always nice to have company!

Thanks for saying so; community requires participation, and I think this is a fun way to build community. :bear::+1:

6 Likes

Oh man where is the ALL option??? So many great sounding choices up there I see why you had to put it to a poll as I’d have a hard time deciding too. Certainly would like to see that Huixtepec more, 16-18 weeks though! Ok going with Oaxaca, think you’ll like that one and it was fairly easy going. Maybe you’ll get lucky and get one of those 20 week plants :smile:

5 Likes

I think it’s right next to the “Buy 20 acres of land, and a house with a detached garage” button.
:bear::crazy_face::sweat_smile::rofl:

9 Likes

I’ll hang out here in the back. Great show here @HeadyBearAdventures

1 Like

Thanks brother!

2 Likes

I was kind and voted for the pck haha. :+1:

2 Likes

Lol! Good looking out my guy.
I will say that I have a stash of auto fem seeds, so even if a long flowering strain is selected, my 2x2 might turn into an auto tent for a while!

2 Likes

I said Oaxaca because it was easy growing and has a real special terp profile. It’s turpentine smells and turns into a nice haze flavor. Mine stayed short by leaving them in smaller pots, but they were the last to start flowering outside. It literally didn’t start until the light hours were almost 12/12, late. Otherwise very easy growing, and takes to topping, too. peace

4 Likes

I picked that Oaxacan too. I’ve got a pack sitting in the fridge that needs to get grown out but I’ll follow along and hope that’s the route things go. :wink:

3 Likes

Not even I will know, until the poll is closed!

3 Likes

How do i do that?
Where do i place my Oaxaca vote😁 best summer smoke ever.

5 Likes

Thats a good one too. I tried voting twice just in case i could pick 2.

5 Likes

ZAM-ZAM-ZAM-ZAM!!!

:partying_face: :desert_island:

2 Likes

:bear::rofl:

I’ve got some thoughts about where this vote is headed, but I shall keep them to myself lest I influence the outcome. No campaigning at the polls haha

@Pigeonman
brokeback-mountain

@upstate

7 Likes

HA!!! that made me smile big time.

2 Likes