Heady Glass / Water Pipes and Beakers - online recommendations?

I am looking for a new beaker or straight tube, looking for something somewhat heady. Also looking for a dry piece, but they don’t have to be matching.

Do you guys know any glass blowers who you can refer me to on IG or something where I can checkout their work?

Most of the ones I’ve seen are like 5k and up, I don’t want to spend that much. Under 1k would be more comfortable for me.

3 Likes

Dang bro for under 1000 I would hit up hedmanheadies on ig. My dream piece is from that dude.

Apixdesigns on IG has some bad ass straight tubes. I think he has a website to.

Fluid glass has really nice glass at a good price.

Jfriendly is a website you can browse for some nice heady and scientific glass.

Another thing on IG you can do is search the hash tag #glassforsale and be blown away at all the badass sexy glass for sale.

Good luck with your journey and please post pics when you find the one. @La0laEsMia

1 Like

Thanks for the input, mate. I’ve been searching on IG for #headyglass but they rarely say pricing. The few that I’ve reached out on have been way over my budget lol. Headman headies has some sick shit but way expensive.

1 Like

No problem. Yea if you want something heady it’s going to be expensive even for a dry pipe.

You can find the hedman stuff for under 1000 but it’s going to take some searching.

If you can wait until black Friday I’m sure you’ll find something awesome for a steal. @La0laEsMia

1 Like