Healthiest way to medicate?

[admin edit]
Decided to make full thread for this:
[/edit]

What’s the Healthiest way? Edibles?

6 Likes

if your not into edibles I’d say vaping…

6 Likes

your own homegrown edibles are the healthiest i think

5 Likes

That is certainly a topic for a different thread. My weapon of choice is the “Mighty” made by the fine folks who brought us the Volcano. I only vape now a days due to lots of cigarettes and weed in my youth. Told myself when I hit 50 I was done with cigs and quit cold turkey and have never looked back, but the damage was still done.

Everything I try and produce now a days has tons of visual trics which work perfectly for my style of medicating. I also just won’t keep anything like tends to be harsh, or burns the ole wind pipes. I’d like to think I am doing my body a solid, but who really knows exactly what is “Healthy” and not so much.

7 Likes

Yeah sorry to hijack, that shotgun mind of mine…

Love me a volcano! Bring on the trichs
Ill delete both

2 Likes

No worries I am fine with hijacks personally. Keeps a flow to somewhat dead topics, but Joe runs a tight ship here, and that is a good candidate for a topic. I won’t be in it mind you because I just don’t have a horse in that race, but I am sure it can be every bit as controversial as Hydro VS Organic, or Ford VS Chevy. Pretty sure we all have an expiration tag, some sooner than others.
lol

2 Likes

notice how he put hydro and Ford first!!! hint hint :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

This is a great idea. Make a pact with yourself and stick to it.

Mind over matter. Best solution to all our problems!

Triple like!

2 Likes