Heavenlygoos grow show

Thanks for stopping by, I’m hoping so the sour chem smells like a stronger version of the shoreline sour thats bottom left in the picture.

Sour bubble middle smells like something but i cant put my finger on what. Hoping that translates into taste.

Mac is my first time running and she smells kind of like cookies or chocolate muffins or something.

Shoreline sour ive had for a couple years now and shes here to stay for a while.

The blue dreams is from Schmarmpit and is clone only santa cruz cut. Second round with her but first round i only took her 7 weeks so shes probably gonna have some more umph this round at 10 weeks.

HG

1 Like

I hear great things about the shoreline sour. Another one on my list to eventually try. After I find some ECSD.

I’m terrible with descriptions but I enjoy smoking Mac haha. If that’s the smell you’re getting off her.
It should be a fun contrast to the Sour’s and Blue dream.

Really only 7 weeks? She’ll have much more kick in her when you take then to 10 or even 11 weeks.

Since I started back up again, I’m learning more and more of the background on certain cut or cuts (SFV OG ). I love the taste of blue dream. Although I can’t say I have smoked the santa cruz blue dream even when I was out in California for a couple years.
I’m looking forward to seeing her at 10 weeks. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

I’ve got some Hawaiian, Oaxacan and Piff #3 x Grape Stomper OG going atm.

1 Like

Very nice my friend. Hows the smoke on them ladies??

HG

1 Like

They only one I’ve tried is the Oaxacan, which I really enjoy it for the cerebral, creative and pain relieving qualities.

2 Likes

Hey everybody,

Plants harvested at 10 weeks. Smoke report and pics coming after the dry and start of cure.

Next round dying to stretch their legs lol

HG

9 Likes

Next round in and waiting another week before flipping.

Line up is:

Mom gooey- top left
Pura vida- from seed run here top middle.
Black triangle- top right
Mac- middle left
Silver mountain- middle middle
Wedding cake x GDP- middle right
Quantum kush- bottom left
Mazar x BT- bottom middle
Heavenly Hashplant- bottom right

4 Likes

Hey everybody,

New round just put into flower.

@SkunkHunt101 have you noticed in the BT that shes a heavy feeder? Shes front right and while she doesn’t seem sad she doesn’t seem
Completely happy either. But if shes TK dom then maybe explains the finickiness

Granted i transplanted these ladies way too late but they seem to have set nicely in their 5 gallon homes.

6 Likes

Hey there good to see you growing the plants ! The Silver Mt and The BT do not like to be over watered the leaves will show stress more in the SM than the BT. The BT grows really slow and yes very touchy on the feeding. THe Silver Mt grows really fast and has a large yield with opposite terps than the triangle stuff.The end result is well worth it some of the smelliest bud I have ever grown for sure. Both these plants are stellar. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Hey everybody just some pic updates:

2nd week of flower

3rd week of flower

Happy growing
HG

5 Likes

Hey everybody

Happy Turkey Day. New round of flower.
I have Mac1(caps cut) bottom right, Heavenly Hashplant(Bubba x 88) bottom left, Afgooey(center), Sour chem back left and Blue dreams (Sana Cruz cut) back left.

Week 1:

A few days shy of Week 2:

Big Veg tent has a few new additions I’m
Stoked for: Bubblegum (middle right), Pre98 bubba kush(middle middle), Triangle kush( middle back row), Motorbreath15 (back left) and Trinity middle left.

Happy growing
HG

7 Likes

Trinity, Motorbreath and Triangle Kush are stinky even in veg. Bet they’re gonna gas you out in flower. Nice looking plants!

2 Likes

I know when i opened the care package something was stinking in the box lol. But thanks for the snips my friend. In case any of those dont make it in the one gallons i got some back ups :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Looking like a miniature forest in there man! Glad to see they rooted for ya. Hope you’re having a nice Thanksgiving.

2 Likes

Thanks brudda, i hope you and yours are also having a good Thanksgiving. Just got done eating with the family and im hurting bad lol. I need to get this food demon outta me by any means necessary :laughing:

HG

2 Likes

I got all 3 of those GMO skunks rooted, get your game up, get a cloner haha. Have one being pushed into flower ASAP.

If it wasn’t for @Heavenlygoo , I probably wouldn’t have started growing when I did. Certainly wouldn’t have some sweet genetics and opportunities like this.

3 Likes

Im trying to get my clone game up
but I’m just so used to the set it and forget in the solo cup ways lol.

2 Likes

Quick update. Plants are a few days shy of 3 weeks in flower. Pretty stoked about this round cant wait to see how they look 7-8 weeks from now.

Happy growing
HG

6 Likes

your plants are all like

looking good.

2 Likes

Hey everybody got lazy and didnt take pics but heres the final product of last round:

Afgooey

Blue Dreams Santa cruz cut

Mac1 caps cut

Sour chem(Turbo Diesel)

Heavenly hashplant(katsu bubba x 88g13)

Next round of Mac, Trinity, Bubblegum and Triangle kush:

Bubble gum was growing fast and high so i super cropped her front right.

Next next round in the making

10 Likes