Heavy yielding strains

Here is a quick list with some of my favourite’s:

Bohdi, Thug Pug, Dinafem, Barney’s Farm, Square One genetics, Irie Genetics (Rasta Jeff), Mass Medical, Crocketts Family Farm, Brother Grimm, Mephisto (autos), night owl (autos)

Anything from these breeders should be fire :fire: :raised_hands::star_struck::canada::beers:

2 Likes

I suggest putting in a little research. Checking to see what the breeders goals are, and see if they clearly post their work being tested. For me, quality is proven in smoke testing the final product. I dont use anything that I havent tested and passes my standards of quality effect, flavor, and aroma. Testing the offspring is what its all about though. They have to prove themselves to be released and not culled in my program.

I work with Dj Short and have been feminizing some of his mother plants in hybird form along with favorite elite cuts and my own passion of sour/blueberry hybrids. We have a super limited stock of one called Grape Juice Cocktail that put out 10oz plants, flowered 30 days from germination at 9 plants per 4x4, in 3/4 gallon of coir. Big yielders of welches fermented grape juice to grape bubblicous.

Theres a few people here on the site growing some as well.

20 Likes

4 Likes

if its perpetual i gaurantee you searching for the higher yielding strain is pointless. quicker flowers, less needy on ferts, easy train canopies are going to produce better efficiency before you find the elusive giant yielding pheno that you actually enjoy smoking everyday. :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

RQS have their own website

This is TRUE. You just described my CripXmas, but where it’s completely unique is dropping leaves and filling in lowers so that it’s an overall yield increase from larf.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @seeds2weeds, you’ve found a top notch forum and community.

Top shelf Fem breeders right now two names come to mind, @Josh_Blue with Blue Star Seed Co and Nspecta with Humboldt CSI seeds. Variety is the spice of life and there can be efficiency in that too. Top shelf is as efficient as it gets. One bowl that’s the most kind vs 3 mediocre bowls that don’t cut the mustard, it’s no contest. Even still, you can find some high yielding specimens with a good top shelf quality. The two aforementioned breeders are highly respected and their work reflects that esteem. It’s well deserved!

Josh works his lines more thoroughly than most breeders past and present. It’s rather remarkable and we are in the presence of greatness.

Apart from high yielding, what are some other attributes you’re interested in? What type of effects, which flavors? Much love

4 Likes

I could whole heartedly go in good faith for Nspecta. He really knows what’s up and behind every seed pack there is a lot of hit and misses! He’s not one of those breeders who just chuck n sells!

Pz :v:t2:

6 Likes

Gerome Auto’'s - 1lb+ per 15 gallon pots MassMedicalStrains - heavy smoke High Yields

1 Like

My pbb is of the mutant variety lol

2 Likes

CSI is where I recommend for fems! My homie @JAWS makes phenomenal reg and fems, @Tonygreen is killer too! And of course @schwaggyp and @stanknugzz77 and @SHSC-1 and Thirteen Seeds, Dino Party i also love Bodhis work. And my go to seed bank is hands down @Great_lakes_Genetics

8 Likes

thanx for the tag @TopShelfTrees1
Right now I don’t list any fem seeds but this fall/winter will be releasing some interesting fems if everything goes to plan. For yield and power from my regular seed line I would look to the Old Timer’s Stash … whilst they still exist :wink:

6 Likes

I’d recommend trying some of @Tonygreen ’s feminized work, I’m growing the femmed G-Unit right now and she is an absolute beast of a lady in mid flower! That one is out of stock everywhere now, but you can still get a bunch of fem seeds from GLG like Bubblehead or other nice stuff, his work seems to yield reliably heavy from what I’ve grown (Gorilla Bubble BX5, Sowah Grapefruit, and now fem G-Unit, with Big Don just gone into flower today and Sowah G F2 seedlings going) and seen here and on IG and Reddit:

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/tony-greens-karma-genetics-headbanger-x-gorilla-bubble-bx5-20-fem-seeds/

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/tony-greens-stat-line-10-fem-seeds/

Other vendors there that have good fem seeds at good prices are Dino Party Chucks or Strayfox Gardenz:

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/strayfox-gardenz-iraqi-banger-6-fem-seeds/

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/strayfox-gardenz-hippy-haze-10-fem-seeds/

Dino also has his own site with more info and stock:

Something like Hashstashtrophe maybe? I wish Dino was on here, he’s @reallybigjesusfreak on other sites

5 Likes

Thanks for the shout out. With @dinopartychucks @Strayfox and @Tonygreen There’s some real fire to choose from. Both regulars and Fems.
New dropped from Dino is on its way.
Stray should have some new gear within the month.
And Tony is dropping his new GG4 fast autos.
I just popped 10 of these myself. They were 10 for 10 and are going to go outside next week.
:100: :fire:

10 Likes

That HAOG cut is awesome, I’ve grown some S1s of it and they where pure fire if you’re looking for OGs! Will you get some in stock at @Ris store?

3 Likes

My pleasure Jeff @Great_lakes_Genetics you know I’ve got your back brother. Ooh can’t wait to see those TGTB autos in action !

4 Likes

Yes , all the new releases going forward will be availlable at @Great_lakes_Genetics and Growingupganja.com
I was able to use the ‘Mission BC’ cut of HAOG for making the Old Timer’s Stash but she was one of the mother plants lost when i had my accident last year. I’ll get her back but my contact for her travels a lot and is out of country for months at a time. He’s proving difficult to connect with but that is the usual.
Grabbed a couple packs Scwaggy Seeds HAOG bx4 though :wink:

5 Likes

OP, yield can be misleading and depends on how you measure. Some overall heavy numbers can mean plants that are too tall for tents, plants that are a huge pain to trim, etc. For the homegrower I think structure and taste are the biggest factors.

Also keep in mind that the more “exotic” something is the more difficult the plant can be.

3 Likes

Thanks for all the input everyone. I was in kind of a rush when i made this post. Im should have made the title “good/great genetics?” Since that is what i am looking for. Im going to be updating regularly on the indoor grow section. I made a post asking how everything looks and i did not get nearly the response i got in this post. If anybody has a second take a look at my latest posts. Thanks !

3 Likes

Amazing man, can’t wait to test it out! I also liked the Angelica from Bodhi! Don’t know if it’s the same cut but they are in the same direction and got a really nice, heavy high to it. For me, both the HAOG S1 and Angelica gave me some very introspective thoughts and I would sit and think for hours :100::100::100: Loving it!

5 Likes