Hello from Siberia

There is a Bison farmer not too far from town.

I know that Magic Mushrooms grow in Cow Dung across North America, the world likely. But I’m wondering if there are any Magical mushrooms that grow from Bison (buffalo) dung?

ahem “Copper Flats”

9 Likes

very good haul, Tovarisch :+1:
thats the advantage,when living in remote area with nobody else around…there are lotsa shrooms to hunt :mushroom: :mushroom:

4 Likes

What a beautiful hairy cow😁

4 Likes

Shit, I remember these bastards in one of the seasons too. they get in the fucking bush trunk and eat the all the damn juice up! they’ve got a lot of good buds of mine in one of my seasons. haven’t seen them in a while though

by the way, this season i got affected by another creatures. looks like it was a bad idea to stretch my plants, because it lowered them down so, that it started attracting deers and mooses in my place :smile: and they started fuckin eating my crops! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
they ate really a lot of buds LOL

3 Likes

It’s well known that they love it ejem|nullxnull

Do you have some :wolf: piss available? frech|nullxnull

5 Likes

It’s cool to see your clandestine work. Dispite what you see on the news most of the U S is still under constraints for growing of some kind. whether is prohibition or counts or such. Love your guerrilla grow. 41 degrees north guerrilla…

11 Likes

Hey @blazefortwunty . I have to build a cage. This is the only way I can stop animals from eating my pot plants. :rofl:

9 Likes

yeah. this makes sense. something like fence \ spikes are necessary. :+1:

i will think about that in the next season. there is an area of 100m2 though. not sure how will i transport all the gear in the fucking middle of no where. i hardly get there even by foot making my way through swamps, woods, weeds and bushes :grin:
though if do that it in Spring, when theres is no grass yet, must be way easier.

4 Likes

This pink hair 🩷. Im born in siberia so i follow🙂

1 Like

The deer around my house are lazy. They will eat my strawberries, but if I put a single string around the perimeter they avoid it. They can jump very high, but they choose to keep walking to find easy food. I had it about waist high to be annoying for them. 1 string :slight_smile:

5 Likes

A guerrilla like us find a way. I use duffel, backpacks and just run in sometimes like chicken with it s head cut off. I like high waiter boots for snakes. I once found a dead deer in my swamp/bog. They go there to drink the acidic water. Sometimes because of the low surface area of their hooves they get trapped in the sink holes of mud. So I find the occasional carcass. Also watch for bear, haha. The last thing left that gets my blood pumping!

6 Likes

Hey Magu what are the genetics of the plants there? Have you urinated near the plants? Most animals steer clear. Unless it’s in your back yard .Or , even if it’s in the backyard … ha ha

3 Likes

Those are a “Duckweb IBL on the right and 2 “Mulumbimby Maddness x Nevilles Haze x Malawi Gold “ on the left. I do piss near my plants but the deer get used to it just like they get used to everything else over time. :rofl:

2 Likes

You’re bringing back memories of hand carrying everything into the bush and how tough that is. I’ve gone soft with my indoor tents. :laughing:

4 Likes

OK Gang, I know @Landrace_seeds is sleeping… and I have already sent him these two Messages, just moments ago.
Hope you have a good chuckle, looks like its happening after all.

https://overgrow.com/t/i-have-to-ask/157212/409?u=missinbissin

1 Like

You cannot link or post a private message … :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

THERE IS TODAY’s LEARNING, Thanks @George

The goods are that I GAVE UP on the seeds that @Landrace_seeds had sent me from the Altai Mountain region… After a couple of weeks of attempting to coax the seeds into breaking ground, it did not happen and I TOSSED the soil from the grow bags into a recycling bin for dirt etc.

Weeks later, and just last week, I packed the pots with Soil for the Kashmir and Acapulco Gold project I HAD TURNED TO INSTEAD.

And a week later I have 4 perfect Seedlings sticking up from the Acapulco Gold and KASHMIR Pots… There have been no other Seed activities within the basement or garage in recent weeks.

It must be the failed ALTAI Sativa’s because the only other recent failures are the Kashmir that did not make it, and they are still in their BAGS…

Before lites out this morning, I simply checked on the tent, and noticed 4 seedling when taking one picture. Its amazing.

This was the shot that stopped me

Acapulco Gold #2 looks much healthier

Kashmir B

32” tent is not going to be good for much longer. Harvesting these Suckers asap!

See how similar they grow to each other etc. Siberia comes to Ontario

6 Likes

Sounds great!!! You buried them too early and decided to forget about them. They are like those who rose from hell😆

5 Likes

WoW, what a piece of mail to get so late-in the day.

Thank you @Landrace_seeds, You have succeeded, and our patience has now resulted in a push/pull Victory !!! Definitely a digital High-Five

I was giggling while signing for it.
Cheers Comrade. ( Postal Worker could not give a Shit lol )

Definitely some “Climate-testing” to be carried-out on these gems

9 Likes

I was thinking woohoo!, then I read…

…and I got a huge kick out of that! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes