Hello from Siberia

Dobre utra. Ya rabota manoga reba in the far east. Sea of otesk. Vladivostok to Magadon… ochen pricrassney harrashaw marijuana…

1 Like

Your grow is so awesomely beautiful!

I don’t know what exactly our friend @Trickster said, but I know I like it! Pot leaf hopper

8 Likes

Beyond looking like an amazing Crop @Landrace_seeds, you have some great strains growing…

The pictures look a little cooler and damp, so I’m wishing on some good weather for ya in your Grow-zone!!!

6 Likes

Cool man lovely terrain surrounding the plants

5 Likes

that’s an awesome shot from above

2 Likes

dis is how we do it :sunglasses:

19 Likes

That’s the Garden of Eden :heart_eyes:, great job done …

6 Likes

Awesome Job, WEED FOR DAYS!

5 Likes

Hello gardeners! A few days ago I was in the taiga where there is not a soul within a radius of 100 km, only wild animals. Our path first lay on the water in a boat for about 80 km.Then we walked up the mountain for about 15 km, and I can tell you it was quite hard. But we still got to the top of the peak. Now the season of pine nuts and berries has begun. Last year at this time my brother was there collecting nuts. He scattered Frieslandia seeds near the hut and lo and behold one female plant sprouted.

30 Likes

What a Journey @Landrace_seeds
That’s some beautiful Country in the Taiga

4 Likes

In the picture with the buildings, are those logs that either have been cut or are windfalls? Will they be used for construction, or perhaps burnt for wood?

Those are some awesomely beautiful photos!

4 Likes

These trees were felled by hand, apparently later they were used to shoot huts for hunters. In general, there is a lot of dry wood here that is still standing on the roots.

9 Likes

Hello to all gardeners!!! Autumn is already beginning here, it has become colder and the first snow has fallen in the mountains.

25 Likes

ochin pricrasney harashaw…

2 Likes

You’ve Got an amazing variety of plants running Wild there!

Congrats and Good Luck out in the wilderness, heading into harvest @Landrace_seeds

2 Likes

A lot of plants suffered from these creatures.
They eat the trunk from the inside, eat new shoots in midsummer, and eat the cones in the fall.

6 Likes

sweet report, never seen those worms before, but wishing you the best.

4 Likes

The forest mushroom season is open😁The forest mushroom season is open😁

10 Likes

O M G

Which are they @Landrace_seeds; dietary or the more entertainment style of Shrooms?

Regardless Brother, I’ve never seen a Trunkful of Mushrooms! NEVER ! Lol

3 Likes

These are dry milk mushrooms, but I don’t know what kind they are. I know that they are eaten only after soaking and canning. They are not suitable for quick cooking in a frying pan.

2 Likes