Hello from Siberia

I would like a grandpa like this​:grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

The kids and grandkids seem to think I’m okay. Or at least that I don’t smell too bad. lol (1)

8 Likes

Cool shirt, @mota you old hippie! :joy::green_heart:

6 Likes

Welcome @Landrace_seeds a lot of members here are very interested in seeing landrace plants being grown in far-off places! I will enjoy following along watching your plants

9 Likes

beautiful plants, looking to see more.

6 Likes

Hi man, glad to have you with us, had before another member we miss from Siberia, hope you will enjoy a good read from his adventures, greetings from Spain … beer3|nullxnull

14 Likes

Thank, mate.

50th anniversary t-shirt. Damn right I’m an old hippie! There ain’t no young ones anymore.

10 Likes

Truth!!! Brother @mota unfortunately

3 Likes

How does one know if one qualifies as a hippie?

3 Likes

If you need to ask, you aint one. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Thank you for your kind words! It’s a pity not all species can do what we would like to see in the fall. I’ll be happy to show you.

1 Like

Hello comrade :handshake: : I’m also glad to get into an atmosphere that interests me. For as long as I know, this breeder uses plants from the Northern Genetics website. If I’m not mistaken. I also have some of their plant species. Thanks to my friend from Holland, he made me happier. I was glad to exchange with him what I had.

3 Likes

Would you be interested in some mixes from Hoku and whatnot?

I do not know how much it costs to send to Siberia, but i could try when I get paid, if you are interested

2 Likes

Let me take a look, maybe a link. I recently sent a letter to Mexico, it cost me $5

https://maps.app.goo.gl/ALpwEr4ax8WXjLtu6
Возможно кого то заинтересует.

1 Like

My answer was going to be if you weren’t one when you were young, you’re not one when you’re old.

Then I read @Magu’s response.

ROFLMAO

8 Likes

No wonder there aren’t any young ones :joy:

3 Likes

That’s right. We’re only young in our hearts anymore. :+1: labrat

5 Likes

I have a recording by Tuvan throat singers. Are these guys from Tuva, the area you reside in? They’re amazingly awesome!

I went to a Tibetan throat singing concert many years ago (yellow and red hat monks) and while it was different, it was also the same. I love this stuff!

3 Likes

Hello everyone friends!
Today I planted several plants, some of them are clones. I dug holes in the same places where the plants grew last year. At the bottom of the hole I laid the old grass that grew nearby. Then I added earth, dolomite flour, bone meal, fish meal, mustard cake, trichoderma, mycorrhiza. And my secret ingredient for reducing the frequency of watering is hydro gel. I diluted fertilizers in a bottle and poured hydro gel into it. So that it absorbs all the liquid. Then I poured it into the hole.Approximately 2.5 liters of hydro gel per onion. And he mixed everything. After I planted the plant, I make mulch from dry grass. So that it is not noticeable and moisture is retained.

22 Likes