Hello from Siberia

I forgot to add that I also poured a handful of goat manure into the holes in the form of dry poop.:grin:

9 Likes

Now about who I imprisoned. Chronic Fast F1 BX regular from Doctor Choice. You may be familiar with this name, but if not, let me remind you that this is the parent of the very first autoflowering plant. This plant has been in the growing stage since November last year on the coconut. Look how good he is on the street😁

19 Likes

The best grass in my area grows there. They only smoke there, usually with oil, which they collect with their hands; children walk around and rub the grass to collect good plasticine.

5 Likes

Is thread based in Siberia?
Rock on bro;
Is all I gotta say.
:fire:

4 Likes

I didn’t understand the question a little, my friend, can you be more specific?

1 Like

I think @way4out is asking if you live in Siberia.

2 Likes

Thank you comrade for clarifying🤝

4 Likes

Yes, I really I live it in Siberia, where a forest in the form of taiga grows not far away. I hope to plant some plants there this year.

9 Likes

Yes,
This is an awesome thing here;
I’d love to follow along how they do in these conditions!
Please update us!

2 Likes

Everything will be fine my friend as they grow, I hope no one will rip them out in the fall​:grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

I don’t question that!
They are in great hands!

1 Like

We have a lot of people who like to take away other people’s work. Therefore, I will plant several more meadows but in different places. To increase the plants’ chances of staying there until fall.

3 Likes

What would you do if you found several strange plants in the forest?

2 Likes

I won his giveaway last year or so and still have some varieties of his including the lowrider as regular seeds. Have you tried the devochka?

1 Like

Just like everywhere in the world. Sadly.

2 Likes

Here they are, but in the form of fem seeds. Today I put them under the knife. They did their job, namely, they brought me seeds.

10 Likes

What pollen you hit them with?

Lowrider, from regular seeds.

4 Likes

Nice, I’m looking forward to the outcome :wink:

How long can the plants flower until you get the shitty weather? How fast do they have to be for you to have some fruits of your labour?

1 Like

The deadline is approximately the end of October.

3 Likes