Hello from Siberia

Everything of course depends on the weather. The last warm days are in the month of September. Then the plant stops growing, since the temperatures are already low for growth and green mass gain.

3 Likes

Today I was in my box, there is now a batch of lowrider sitting there. And Congo, from RSC

12 Likes

Comrades, how to plant about 500 seeds on the street? Whatā€™s the best way to do this? The fact is that I have a lot of seeds left that are unknown. I want to sow them along the corn fields. What is the best way to do this without spending a lot of effort.

4 Likes

In the city of Gƶttingen in Germany some people threw seeds in every green place within the city. The police had some fun killing all the plants through the summer :smile:

5 Likes

I donā€™t wish them death at the hands of the police :grin:

9 Likes

They need the exercise. They eat too many doughnuts! :rofl:

6 Likes

As far as I know, now in Germany you can freely throw seeds at clubs since it has become legalšŸ˜€

1 Like

The conversation about tomatoes is not closed )))

23 Likes

I consider the lowrider from the doctor to be something that can be classified as an old classic or something that will remain for a long time as also a skunk. I like it because they are fast as a bullet))) if you havenā€™t tried it
It will take 45-50 days :grin:
Iā€™ll arrange a battle between lowrider and buy taiga. Who is faster. But there is one problem: the germination rate of bai taiga is better than that of lowrider.

5 Likes

Hello!!! from Detroit Michigan USA
Howā€™s the weather?

1 Like

Hello comrade :handshake:
At the very bottom, by day. Basically itā€™s already warm. The bird cherry trees have already bloomed and can be planted. There will be no more frosts.

4 Likes

You used to make cool cars)))

3 Likes

Detroit is a car manufacturing plant. Many cool cars came off his assembly line.

2 Likes

Freedom units or Celsius? Lol jk

Degrees Celsius :grinning:

1 Like

Š”ŠµŠ¹Ń‡Š°Ń Š² F

6 Likes

Iā€™m glad to meet a man from Detroit. It really is so nice for me to have acquaintances far from home.

3 Likes

Same. Iā€™ve even been talking to a guy in India lately, we started trading seeds. Crazy how a plant can bring people together in soooo many ways.

4 Likes

Thereā€™s a book floating around where the guy makes them into clay balls so he can just toss them wherever. Hopefully someone reading this knows where itā€™s at and will post a link?

If you just toss the seeds, most of them wonā€™t sprout. But you donā€™t have to prepare the soil to give them a descent chance. Just poke a hole in the ground and drop them in.

I noticed a couple of times you said ā€œstreetā€ and I think you meant ā€œoutdoors,ā€ but Iā€™m not sure.

5 Likes

Your temperatures are warmer than mine and we are hard-pressed to grow past the end of September for the risk of budrot .

2 Likes