Hello from Siberia

Hello fellow growers!

6 Likes

Tell me, if several male sacs have grown on a female plant, will it be considered a hermaphrodite? I noticed that landraces are most susceptible to this.

3 Likes

This website is very helpful.

5 Likes

Thank you my friend! Male sacs have appeared on female plants in Tajikistan, and this is of course upsetting.

5 Likes

Most of my harvests last summer were ruined by herms. Not really ruined, but I got tired of picking out seeds.

5 Likes

Good Evening Comrade!!

3 Likes

I’m thinking of checking out the Tajikistan clones on the street. I think these plants will show a different result. It seems to me that this is more likely under artificial light. There may also be something they need, just like in nature.

It is necessary that the day decreases according to the time spent on the street. I think they feel stress after a rough switch to light mode 12/12

5 Likes

Really awesome checking out this thread. Appreciate you sharing it!

5 Likes

Hello everyone, like-minded people!!! Today I turned 41 years old, and I realize more and more that time flies at the speed of sound!!!

15 Likes

Tell me, do clones really degrade over time? It turns out that all the stories are that top banks have been keeping clones since the 80s and 90s?

7 Likes

That looks perfect for Georgia !!! might have to source me some , that looks awesome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They gave me version 3 of the evaporation device. Before this there was a second version. New fire!!!

8 Likes

Happy Birthday, Is it me or has time accelerated since like 2020? 5 years since covid ? Really? Insaneeeeeeeee.

They always said that time moves faster when you hit 18, but I will not lie… It feels faster than ever before.

Maybe its the everyday routine that never changes.

Bro those vaporizers look FIRE. I bet you can get clouds of flavor with that. right on <3

4 Likes

Thank you my friend for your kind words :handshake:

3 Likes

Happy birthday, comrade! I hope this day was special in some positive way for you!

6 Likes

Thank you very much my friend🤝

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Landrace_seeds . :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: At 41 you are still just a kid. Wait until you get as old as @mota . :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I hope we all live that long. :rofl:

3 Likes

hqdefault

Поздравляю c днём рождения!

3 Likes

Happy birthday. Time really starts flying by after 40.

5 Likes

They probably get epigenetic methylation from various growing practices and other things they experience in their lifetime that can change how the genome is expressed. Also some people say DNA copying errors slip in over time and accumulate.

It’s my understanding, however, that this can all be reset by using tissue culture.

3 Likes