Hello from Siberia

I’m older than dirt, and twice as dusty. Now…

Where’s my bong?!

7 Likes

The woman in the last photograph looks a bit like Mrs. mota. :+1:

4 Likes

Bro, it was 1988 when I turned 18 yesterday.

10 Likes

Morning, not sure its the correct dialect but … доброе утро
Here is one of the auto Russian Tzar Bomba I was speaking of. A young one, but I’d love to get your opinion on a harvested one lol
How do you say, it has a Colorado-Russian heritage ha haa ha

5 Likes

What are the scents/aromas associated with the Altai line that you have experience with? Is it primarily CBD phenotypes?

I would like to see a photo of the cone😁

2 Likes

Quite huge!! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

auto RTB #2

auto RTB #1 closest

14 Likes

Hey @MissinBissin . Do you see much benefit from the side lighting from that led on the back wall ? I have thought about trying that. :rainbow:

1 Like

My attempt @magu was; Well, why don’t I try it… I have the tools.

It’s such a truly logical application, and we know the plant is going to Love it.

I don’t know critically if there was any Obvious benefit. But I do know the smaller RTB (first pic above) got more of the Light and it almost equalled the larger plants Net weight.

@defharo is and was rolling-out his versions of a multi-band light assault, and its right on the money, looking at his results.

Truly I’m a small time player indoors, I try not to spend money on too much of anything

2 Likes

I think about those pilots doing everything they could to get far enough away before it exploded. They had no idea whether it was a suicide mission or not.

3 Likes

hey @Landrace_seeds , come here i’ll give you a hug :hugs:
glad to see you here, your photos looks amazing!
i am growing nucleon’s genetics. i think you’ve heard of it. its giving me the best yield i could get in my conditions. you seems a bit southern though

will be watching your thread and progress since now :+1: :+1: :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

BINGO your Seeds have arrived @Landrace_seeds

What a buzz seeing the massive amount of Postage. I probably looked 3 or 4 years old while opening the package. And a pretty beat-up one it was

2 crushed Seeds and another with some damage will give us 4 or 5 seeds to work with. So looking forward to running a single-tent, Open Pollination with this Altai Mountain Sativa strain.
Hope that was described correctly; open pollination.

They will all be going In now.

Это произойдет! Я впервые захочу мужское растение в палатке…

(its going to be the first-time I have ever Wanted a Male Plant in my Tent…)

21 Likes

bruce-lee-bow-ezgif.com-resize

7 Likes

Here we go @Landrace_seeds

Russian Altai Mountain Sativa, with hot hot tap-water. Now in the dark
4 healthy seeds & 1 thats been recently made-slimmer, with a few cracks

18 Likes

Hehe, the @THCeed hot water bath method aye?

7 Likes

Every time, it works for me. Never cracked a seed in my life. Never had an issue, ever.

8 Likes

Hey, I took it to the table for everyone.
I can vouch for it!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

How hot is too hot?

8 Likes

Idk. :thinking:

I remember my tap temp was 130°F +.
You can find the experiment around here.
I wanna say I put it in the WMBK Contest thread.
:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes