Hello! I'm looking for automatic strains that taste like HASH. Thanks

Hello! I’m looking for automatic strains that taste like HASH. Thanks

[image]

4 Likes

What type of hash?

4 Likes

Like, “hashplant” or good to make hash? You have it all caps is it an acronym?

A plant that tastes similar to hashish. It looks like you’re ice o lator, but it’s a plant. did you understand?

[image

[image]

1 Like

A plant that tastes similar to hashish. It looks like you’re ice o lator, but it’s a plant. did you understand?? thanks

1 Like

Nope, no idea. Give me a clue.

4 Likes

I understand that English isn’t your first language but repeating the same thing doesn’t help us help you. Our members have said what they feel tastes like what your looking for from a plant. :v:

3 Likes

Hi @dovalenada

Please try and understand,

There are many kinds of tastes and smells to hash

You need to say what kind you want.

I would say I like earthy and spicy hash, like incense

Please try and say what smells you are thinking of

3 Likes

HERE MIGHT BE SOME REFERENCES : “Leafy.com” there many, many breeders of reg and fems. Now for auto’s: FastBuds.com - Mephisto.com - Night Owl.com - Speedrun.com - Gnome.com - Ethos.com - Brother Mandel.com - Barneys Farms.com - Humbolt Seed.com and Sweet Seeds.com are a few good “auto” makers ? If you want a site : Autoflower Network.org I’m sure you will find a “hash” strain that you like. Happy Hunting !!! Also there are members here that offer some auto seeds that they have breed> just search " Top strains that taste like hash" there is your “rabbit-hole”

probably they’re thinking of moroccan or afghani hash. some kinds of afghani indica landrace or beldia might work. - dutch passion auto mazar?

1 Like