Hello Overgrow

Unicorn poop mom put out to pasture after service

8 Likes

great progress photos, thanks for the updates. i love the sunshine, it looks inviting.

have you smoked any of the freakshow yet? is it giving off smells right now?

also i’m curious about the strain with three leaves, i think it’s the hoodoo. it almost reminds me of a ducksfoot variant. it’s interesting because it sorta looks like weed but it also sorta doesn’t really look like weed. maybe like a strange mint or something. can’t wait to see how it flowers.

umm, could we get some pics of your actual ducks? quack quack.

2 Likes

Hoodoo is dominion seeds crossroad Chem x dominion skunk

This one is a rescue, about a year and a half old, the three leaves are a result of a bit of reveg along with massive defol. I think it lost its spot in my buddy’s tent and hung out in his living room for april/may.

I’ve shaped it up pretty good, she’s kind of hollow in the middle now with better shape. I was thinking of schwazzing it closer to flower.

I’ll put up some duck pics soon, @highminwin haha they’re very pretty

5 Likes

Here’s a few older ones I dug up real quick, lunch break over :sleepy:

12 Likes

awwww yessss! now them’s some adorable ducks. your chicken is nice too, but it looks like it could also kill me. lol

1 Like

That’s chuck chuck. He don’t play. He doesn’t even smile. He doesn’t have time for it. All mean mug all the time with that one lol

2 Likes

oh man, i knew it! don’t fuck with chuck chuck or else he will pluck pluck your goddamn eyes out! i’m gonna give him that respectful distance. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Love your chicken! We got two like that with the black white colors. Astrolorp?? Looking forward to the freak show, looks like marigold! Keep up the great work!!!

1 Like

20220609_172359

6 Likes

As requested lol

9 Likes

Pic 4 in the post above the ducks = camel fladge

I have camels too

And crocs. Two of em.

Camels? Like literal ones? Crocs?

It is remarkable how well that Freak Show hides in the grass though. I’m curious what the smoke on that is like, I’ve read mixed reviews. It’s certainly unique though.

1 Like

20220612_133519

10 Likes

Freaks and fowl! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ducks are awesome. We bake with the eggs, grow the garden with the poop. Chickens are awesome too, omlettes and scramble, and we build compost with their poo.

The kids name them, so we don’t eat them. Imho we should name them and eat them. How’s that worse than stealing their unfertilized eggs? Lol, maybe ill just start naming the eggs.

Not sure on smoke reports on the freak, I’ve heard tell of a quite a few opinions. I’ll just make up my mind when I see it. The weirdness is where my heart has always been so even if the smoke is average, I’ll keep it for the front yard

And I wonder if it washes well/funny terps/or loose airy buds?

6 Likes

Oh hey there buddy

4 Likes

I wish I was as happy as these things first thing in the morning lol

That top gun auto looks more like a x wing fighter, lol

7 Likes

Since growings pots is illegal, I mades invisible pots :upside_down_face::crazy_face: maybe I should get new glasses or a better sense of humor

2 Likes

Mother daughter pic before fathers day hits

3 Likes

awwww yissssss! i’m here for the growing and gardening pics, which your plants are looking awesome by the way. but i’m really here for the ducks and that fowl life! i suppose we don’t get too many animals round here, whereas we get plant pics all the time. thanks for sharing.

by crocs, are you talking about those two crocs hanging on your feet? lol

1 Like