Help finding certain seeds in the USA

They ship from US, you will be good to go!

6 Likes

You probably should look into being an OG sponsor, since you’re promoting your own site :slight_smile: That way you get the ability to post in the sponsor category as well.

5 Likes

That is just awesome buddy !!! @ReikoX

2 Likes

Mahalo Overgrow 'Ohana = Thank You Overgrow Family

4 Likes

Out of Stock

Ninety Nine

2 Likes

Everything I wanted was!

3 Likes

@99PerCent when i share the link said was six left so boom somebody took advantage of it

4 Likes

Got to get up early to get the beans too!

4 Likes

yes jordan of the island is creator of god bud and has many crosses, gods green crack is popular too… god bud is God x Hawaii x Purple Skunk, dont think it has bubba although i wonder if it’s in the phylos galaxy they’d know for sure… pre98 bubba is definitely 1 of the most effective i’ve had for pain but the taste of god bud plus the canadian origin has me biased :smiley:

its in stock on JotI website, along with godbud 2.0 which claim higher yields and increased potency…

God’s Gift is available at BC Bud Depot (which also sells a version of god bud) but it’s kinda pricey… 150usd for 12 fem … which i guess isn’t that bad, pretty much the same as 75$ for 12 reg
https://www.bcbuddepot.com/marijuana-seeds/bc-bud-depot/gods-gift

5 Likes

Thanks for this @legalcanada
Great info and I will be getting some real soon. Can’t wait to taste it.

3 Likes

I used to buy from there, but 3/4 of the seeds listed are out of stock now. They never did me wrong, but I do like my new distributor better.

4 Likes

I got their last Oldtimer’s Haze, it seems. That was a month ago.

2 Likes