Help get me off?

I was gonna say I thought the numbers were higher. Since I started pressing flower, I’ve had from 5% to 20% return, 20% being some sticky blueberry. 10% is avg, 20% notable… 5% also notable as in don’t waste that pressing, its strictly flower smoke here LOL…

Every time I see this thread title it makes me think of the double dutch rudder lol

Tinctures get it straight into your blood, but then you get delta-9-THC and miss the benefit of
11-hydroxy-THC but it’s better than nothing!

And could it be that the dry ice is too harsh and destroys the molecules?

I don’t get that high smoking it these days but a herb vape can get me wasted. Smoke a fatty after for the thump :grin:

I’ve never found any effect from most dispo edibles. Chocolate, gummies, uh… there was one more I tried (all using distillate). Felt nothing regardless of how much I took. I did find MCT did something, but it wasn’t comparable to smoking, and definitely wasn’t comparable to my own homemade butter.

Probably got that variation of cyp2c9 gene that doesn’t produce the liver enzymes responsible for processing cannabinoids. Not as uncommon as you’d think.